1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Album Autographed by Muppets and Jim Henson

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Blueroan04, Feb 9, 2012.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely interested still!
  2. Blueroan04 New Member

Hello everyone :excited:

Because there is quite a lot of interest in this...and due to the fact that I'm selling it on behalf of my mum who is abroad at the moment...I thought it would be a good idea to have this open to offers until 20th March. My mum is back in the UK then and she can decide if she is happy with the highest offer :)

Hope this ok with everyone...and I don't come across as being mercenary :o
  3. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Have you thought about contacting the Jim Henson Company, Legacy, or even Disney? This would be such a fantastic museum piece I would think, and available for all to see. Especially in such pristine and unplayed condition. ;)
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  4. Blueroan04 New Member

I haven't actually....never even given that much thought....think I will look into that :)

Thanks so much...will let u know how I get on ;)
  5. Jennie Crandall New Member

6. Rowlfy Member

That is so cool! Great collector piece you have there!
  7. Ericapearl New Member

I missed the cost...is it still available? I would look to be considered!