Muppets Anniversary CD Update

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I think some here were wondering what kind of stuff would be in the CD insert, so here it is:

On a Rhino Records press release, they obviously mention what tracks the CD contains, but also state that "the CD includes a photo-filled booklet with reminiscences from such men-behind-the-Muppets as Frank Oz (Miss Piggy) and Dave Goelz (The Great Gonzo)."

If I find out more, I'll post it :smile:

See ya!

- Billy :cool:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I personally disagree with their statement that it's "the most comprehensive collection of Muppet music ever released".

"Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets" from back in '86 has more variety and probably will still have a better sound.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Scratch that, they actually mention where the songs come from, not what they actually are (other than a few specific ones). :rolleyes:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
You must really enjoy the conversations you have with youreself. :stick_out_tongue:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey, don't be buttin' in on my conversation. If we have a problem, we'll ask you. :big_grin:

Together, that is! :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is so cool! However, I wish they'd also release an entire CD devoted to the electric Mayhiem!

Plus, I wish it had the Gonzo and Link Hogthrob version of "Macho Man" (I hate that song, but I like their version!)

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
does anyone know if this CD will be available in music stores in Canada? Also, what is the release date??

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it will be available in Canada. It may be several weeks though after the US release. Don't know the exact stores though.

Beginning September 17, we'll be giving away 27 copies for 27 days. Look on the front of the site for the rules and info. Listen to Muppet Central Radio and win the new CD in our "27 Days of Music".

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2363

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I wanted to join your contest, but I only have internet at work and have no speakers onmy computer, so I can't listen to the radio :frown:

too bad..that's why I need the CD!! :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
You could go to www.muppetcentral.com/radio - look at the name of the tune currently playing, and then just hit refresh all day. Then again, it'd probably be easier just buying the CD ! LOL !