Muppets are on the scene

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one- Kermit's P.O.V

I know what you're thinking when I tell you that we have been added as FBI agents. No really? Yes, yes we are. Like I told my girlfriend/co-agent, "If you stay with me, I will be your fighting machine." Yes, my girlfriend is a pig, but I love her like she's my own child. Now, you people out there, answer this: Would you believe me if I told you that I am personally not as nice as you think?

I did do one thing that changed everyone about me. I had to keep my guard over Piggy. Why? If you was me and someone was acting like a manic, would you? Piggy happens to be the love of my life. I'm not perfect and neither is everyone else in the world, but she's perfect for me. Can we all just love each other without anyone having problems? Piggy has guts, but I don't let her go out. I'm the leader. Secret Ag. Kermit The Frog is my name. Now, here's our story as agents!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
That sounds so cool!Who will be in the story?(that reminds me at an old computer game)

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Hehe sweet :3 Can I be in your story?And I mean which muppets?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Hehe sweet :3 Can I be in your story?And I mean which muppets?
Yes and I'm just going to pop them in as I go. Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Walter, Pepe, Rizzo, Constantine, Busen, Beaker, Janice, Flyod, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, and Annie Sue, but these are the good guys.