Muppets at Brit Awards

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Found the article here:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/scissor%20sisters%20turn%20to%20muppets%20at%20brits

Flamboyant rockers SCISSOR SISTERS are so proud of the influence JIM HENSON's MUPPETS have on their work, they shared the stage with the felt creations at last night's (09FEB05) BRIT AWARDS.

The FILTHY/GORGEOUS stars opened the annual ceremony with a dazzling performance alongside an assortment of specially designed puppets, including singing melons, a giant bird, dancing eggs, houses and telegraph poles.

ANA MATRONIC says, "We all loved the Muppets and they are a big influence on us. We also wanted to do something special to say thanks to our amazing fans in Britain."

beaker

Reaction score
I wish the site had pictures, this is pretty darn cool! Now if we could get more high profile Muppet/rock teamups like the Weezer thing back in 2002.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
beaker said:
I wish the site had pictures, this is pretty darn cool! Now if we could get more high profile Muppet/rock teamups like the Weezer thing back in 2002.
Here your are : CLICK TO VIEW

Hope it helps :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nice. How interesting. Scissor Sistors like the Muppets? I would Never have credited it.

Also, nice pic Danny.