1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppets at Disney World St. Patrick's Day Parade March 17th

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Muppet Frog, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Active Member

This St. Patrick's Day, Kermit and some other Muppets are scheduled to be at the Disney World St. Patrick's Day parade at The Mighty Family Zone. The crowd can take pictures with Kermit and kids can learn how to draw him.

2. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Nice! I wonder if this is going to be televised.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Sweet!

4. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

AWW!!! Too bad we all can't be there! THANKS A LOT SCHOOL!! :(

5. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

Darn. I live near Disney World ,but I already have events planned for that date. oh well.Ya lose some,you win some.

6. MUPPETFAN1976

Why not just cancel those plans and just go?

7. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

I don't have much of a choice. The event is babysitting because we can't find a babysitter in our area while my mom and dad are out on an anniversary dinner,and I happen to be the only one for the job. ''Groan'' Somtimes it's a curse having little siblings. :(

8. MUPPETFAN1976

Yeah. I know that feeling. Anyway, if you guys have any photos or videos with Kermit, why not show us? Just make sure you send it to us on or after the 17th.