1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets at Jo-Ann Fabrics

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetboy09, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I just ran by my local Jo-Anns the other day, and they have some very nice Muppet Iron ons for sale. From what I remember, there are 8 different ones. They are a Kermit Head, Fozzie Head, Piggy Head, Animal Head, Full Body Kermit, Full Body Animal, Full Body Piggy, and Full Body Gonzo. I picked up a few, and they are very cool items to have!
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ooh. Cool. I just might have to go to mine and check things out.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I saw a similar one to Pinky's. It had the same style of Muppets, except more of them. (Plus it was red.)
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  6. Muppetboy09

Yeah, I have picked up Multiple muppet fleeces there.
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I saw the title for this thread, and was thinking great, maybe Jo-Ann is going to start carrying fabrics that are similar or close enough to fabric used for building Muppets and such, only to find this instead, now I'm rully disappointed.

:sleep::boo:
  8. Pinkflower7783

Umm...okay...
  9. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

Those are so cool! I should probably by some.
  10. Muppetboy09

Sorry. I didn't mean to dissapoint anybody :o
  11. Pinkflower7783

Hopefully he was just kidding...but you never know over the internet. :skeptical:
    CaseytheMuppet and Muppetboy09 like this.
  12. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

MuppetBoy09, thanks for the tip--I'll have to look for those iron-ons. Yay!!!
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  13. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

I managed to track down the Kermit no-sew blanket and I just finished putting it together. Kinda wish it was larger, but the pattern is pretty spectacular. It looks great!
  14. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

I work at Jo-Ann's actually. We did have Muppets fabric back around the time the new movie came out, but we haven't had it in a while (I think we still have a few of the no-so blankets in stock, though).