1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets at Target

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ilovemuppet4eva, May 3, 2012.

1. jrxing

jrxing Member

I finally lucked out! When to a target 1 hour away BC they said online that they only had the black blanket but they had everything! Pillow was on sale for $3! So double check with your stores BC online isn't always correct! Good luck &t hope everyone finds them. I really like the blankets and pillow. The colored faces blanket is my favorite
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They must be regional. I looked all over the 6 Targets I can get to, and they don't have them. I don't think the staff know they exist, since the one time I asked they had no idea what I was talking about.
  3. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

My sister found me a gonzo water bottle, Kermit water bottle, Kermit plastic plate, and animal plastic bowls at target today!!
    Cindy and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Awesome! More Muppet stuff!!! :)
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No stuff???? I know where I'm going Friday! :)
  6. beakerslover812

beakerslover812 New Member

i looked online, very disappointed that they don't sell the pillowcase separately :( but i'm VERY happy to see rowlf on there, he seems to have been tossed to the side a lot, especially lately, and he's one of my favorites:)
  7. beakerslover812

beakerslover812 New Member

seriously? i want...:D i didn't see those in the online store!
  8. Pinkflower7783

Their 1.00 bin stuff is never available online either.
  9. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I think these are only being sold at certain stores because I have 4 Targets in my area and I've not seen ANY of this stuff! :boo:
  10. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

More Muppet stuff...is this in the dollar bins like the school supplies?
  11. catherine

catherine Active Member

there are duvets set of miss piggy and animal in tesco. I wished they would do a duvet set all of the muppets.
  12. Pinkflower7783

I'm heading to Target on Friday hopefully they have the water bottles!
  13. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I found those yesterday at my local Target outside of Buffalo.
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They aren't.

These are sold in the housewares section with the kiddy plates. I saw a Kermit plate, and Animal Bowl and that water bottle. I kinda like the bowl, actually... but Animal is at the bottom of it, not along the sides. And it's kinda small too. But the plate really looks good.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I sadly didn't get to Target like I planned last week but we'll see what this Friday will bring. Lol
  16. Pinkflower7783

Finally picked these up last week! :)
    [​IMG]
    Cindy likes this.
  17. CaseytheMuppet

I saw a Gonzo bottle and Animal bowl at my target. I got 4 bowls, but I probably will get the bottle at a later time. (It was expensive!)
  18. Pinkflower7783

Wow four bowls?? They also had those at my Target but I couldn't afford to get all that. And for me Kermit always comes first so I opted for the bottle and plate. :)
  19. CaseytheMuppet

They didn't have the Kermit stuff. :( I live in a household with 4 other brothers, so 4 bowls will come in handy. :)
  20. Pinkflower7783

Guess they were sold out? They didn't have much of each thing when I went either. Yes and you won't have to fight over which one gets to eat out of the Animal bowl. :halo:
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.