Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YOU MUST GO BEAR!!!!!! YOU MUST!!!!!!!! YOU'D BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!! AND YOU'D GET TO SEE KEVIN CLASH!!!!!!!! AND JANE HENSON!!!!!!!!!!! AND MEET MC PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST GO!!!!!!! LIVE MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!:stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
I wouldn't need an appointment or call them ahead of time, right? I can just show up? Also, remind me what time its at and where. I know it was posted but I really am in no mood to read through and look for it as I have not been keeping up with this thread too much. Thank you. I am still trying to decide.

Jinx

Reaction score
No appointment needed. Auditions are 10:00 AM on Friday Sept 23 at Screenland Studios. The address and COMPLETE information is in the very first post from Fozzie on this thread, so just go to the beginning and you'll have the most comprehensive information available to us.

Pawncracker, just as an aside, there's no guarantee that Kevin Clash and Jane Henson will be there, although it is believed that SS will be represented. Kevin & Jane were at the NY auditions, but they might send someone else to LA.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Jinx. i saw the first post, just wasn't sure if there was anything else in the middle of all these posts, like updates and things. Thanks again. :smile:

Jinx

Reaction score
We all owe Fozzie a debt of gratitude, as all updates to information have been made in that single post, specifically so we wouldn't get lost in the thread!

Thanks Foz!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks to you too, Kevin! I appreciate your assistance. It would be really nice to be able to meet up with you all if nothing else. If I do that though, I may as well audition. It would be great audition experience even though it is a little different than I am used to. I would also get to say that I auditioned to be a Muppeteer. Ha! We'll see...

Jinx

Reaction score
Now, Bear, it looks like you need to hear one of Jim Henson's favorite songs...

If just one person believes in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you...
Hard enough, and long enough,
It stands to reason, that someone else will think
"If he can do it, I can do it."

Making it: two whole people, who believe in you
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you.
Hard enough and long enough
There's bound to be some other person who
Believes in making it a threesome,
Making it three.....
People you can say: believe in me.....

And if three whole people,
Why not -- four?
And if four whole people,
Why not--more, and
more, and
more....

And when all those people,
Believe in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you...
Hard enough, and long enough

It stands to reason that you yourself will
Start to see what everybody sees in
You...

And maybe even you,
Can believe in you... too!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for the "thanks" gang! :smile: I do what I can to help out everyone!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I leave Memphis tomorrow morning. Tonight by 6 pm is the last time I'll check my emails before Sept 26th, so if you want to go to the Saturday Night Dinner, e-mail me today: fozziemup@aol.com. If you don't let us know ahead of time, we can't guarantee a reservation (but we'll do what we can to work you in of course).

Also, this isn't open to just people who audition, it's open to everyone who is a Muppet Fan and/or a Puppeteer (bring your puppets)! So, e-mail me and come on out!!

MGov

Reaction score
Sadly, I can't make it on Saturday night. But for a very good reason. Some friends were producers on "The Amazing Race" and they won Emmy's on Sunday! They were planning a Mardi Gras party for Katrina Relief this Saturday anyway and now it has become a combo Mardi Gras/Congratulations party.

But I hope to at least meet some of you on Friday!

Micky