1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Muppet Big Brother -- Hosted by HPDJ.

Just like the old Survivor threads, we put a group of Muppets in a "house" and we vote off each one every week. It is a roleplay thread from Saturdays-Thursdays but Friday is eviction night! The games master of the thread or the administrators give the Muppets a task every day and other users make up what happens to that Muppet in the task. FOR EXAMPLE-

Housemates-
    Animal
    Grover
    Kermit
    Rizzo
    Gladys
    Janice
    Piggy
    Annie Sue.

One Muppet is evicted each week and there are 3 muppets left for the grand finale. It is a roleplay/voting game!
    -----------------------------
    RULES ADDENDUM:
    Kermit-HPDJ
    Fozzie
    Gonzo
    Pepe
    Rizzo the Rat
    Sam the Eagle
    Rowlf
    Miss Piggy
    Janice
    Wanda
    Annie-Sue
    Fozzie's Mother
    Yolande Rat

Each of the users plays a different character. There is a task each week that the Muppets must complete. That is announced on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Big Brother/Narrator (HPDJ) invents those challenges. The results of the task (pass or fail) are announced on Friday. Friday is eviction night. The 3 users up for eviction will be announced at the start of the week. People who play in the roleplay and readers who are not involved can PM their votes for who they want to win to HPDJ or Fozzie Bear, if you don't mind. It lasts until there are 4 users left in the house. That is the final. There is a diary room where users can ask Big Brother questions. EVICTIONS MUST NOT BE DISCUSSED OR THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT.
    Rooms:
    -Dining Room
    -Diary Room
    -Garden
    -Hot Tub (for the old romantics)
    -Bedroom
    -Sitting Room
    -Kitchen
  2. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

I'll play Kermit and the NARRATOR!
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I thought each of us played everyone.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

HPDJ, you may want to extend on your rules a bit. PM me with DETAILED rules for the game so that it's easily understood, and I'll put that into the first post of the thread.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

6. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I'll be Janice.

EDIT: To match my avatar, I'll be Sam the Eagle instead.
  7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'd like to play, are we choosing from the list in the first post or can we pick anyone?
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I was gonna be Bear from the Big Blue House but I am trying to find an avator of him to use. Anyone know how I can get one?
  9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm in. I guess I'll have to change my character though since Kermit has already been taken.
  10. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I can send you one. PM me your Email address, Bear.
  11. Kimp the Shrimp

12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Wow! Thanks, TA and Kimp, for help in getting a new Bear avator. I feel so much better now. Now I can officially sniff the computer screen and say you smell likw fresh pine and ask if you have all been out camping. HAHA!
  13. Beauregard

Ok. I'm going to be Fozzie's Mother if no one minds.
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Wow! Thanks, TA and Kimp, for help in getting a new Bear avator. I feel so much better now. Now I can officially sniff the computer screen and say you smell likw fresh pine and ask if you have all been out camping. HAHA!
  15. Beauregard

*cough*

It's like Da'ja'voi
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'll be Gonzo to match my avatar.
  17. Kimp the Shrimp

double thanks that brightens the day
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well, I think I'll be Rowlf again, since I'm too lazy to change my avatar.
  19. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Well, since Gonzo has once agian been taken, I'll be Rizzo again.
  20. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Oh, I know you guys like us to have avatars of the characters, though I would really like to join (without losing my lovely one) anychance I can be a generic penguin without changing? :zany: