Muppets Big Brother

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppet Big Brother -- Hosted by HPDJ.

Just like the old Survivor threads, we put a group of Muppets in a "house" and we vote off each one every week. It is a roleplay thread from Saturdays-Thursdays but Friday is eviction night! The games master of the thread or the administrators give the Muppets a task every day and other users make up what happens to that Muppet in the task. FOR EXAMPLE-

Housemates-
Animal
Grover
Kermit
Rizzo
Gladys
Janice
Piggy
Annie Sue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by games master
Todays task: Drumming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by random user
Animal-a great job, scored 10/10 and hit at all the right times e.c.t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by random user 2
Piggy-a shambles! Didn't hit the drum once, broke seven nails and knocked Grover out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by random user 3
Grover-unable to complete task. Knocked out by Piggy
One Muppet is evicted each week and there are 3 muppets left for the grand finale. It is a roleplay/voting game!
-----------------------------
RULES ADDENDUM:
Kermit-HPDJ
Fozzie
Gonzo
Pepe
Rizzo the Rat
Sam the Eagle
Rowlf
Miss Piggy
Janice
Wanda
Annie-Sue
Fozzie's Mother
Yolande Rat

Each of the users plays a different character. There is a task each week that the Muppets must complete. That is announced on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Big Brother/Narrator (HPDJ) invents those challenges. The results of the task (pass or fail) are announced on Friday. Friday is eviction night. The 3 users up for eviction will be announced at the start of the week. People who play in the roleplay and readers who are not involved can PM their votes for who they want to win to HPDJ or Fozzie Bear, if you don't mind. It lasts until there are 4 users left in the house. That is the final. There is a diary room where users can ask Big Brother questions. EVICTIONS MUST NOT BE DISCUSSED OR THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT.
Rooms:
-Dining Room
-Diary Room
-Garden
-Hot Tub (for the old romantics)
-Bedroom
-Sitting Room
-Kitchen

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'll play Kermit and the NARRATOR!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HPDJ, you may want to extend on your rules a bit. PM me with DETAILED rules for the game so that it's easily understood, and I'll put that into the first post of the thread.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'll be Janice.

EDIT: To match my avatar, I'll be Sam the Eagle instead.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'd like to play, are we choosing from the list in the first post or can we pick anyone?

BEAR

Reaction score
I was gonna be Bear from the Big Blue House but I am trying to find an avator of him to use. Anyone know how I can get one?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Alright, I'm in. I guess I'll have to change my character though since Kermit has already been taken.

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I was gonna be Bear from the Big Blue House but I am trying to find an avator of him to use. Anyone know how I can get one?
I can send you one. PM me your Email address, Bear.