Muppets Branding World Premiere

daneault

Reaction score
Luke is correct -- it's the 2005 style guide -- Disney's first (and to date, only) Muppet Style guide released. Naturally, we have a copy at MR -- but not the book. Ours is 100% digital.

I also have a copy of the book in my personal collection -- it came in a very nice, faux wood box with Muppety decorations and line drawings of Kermit. I got this on eBay in 2006.

You cannot buy this in stores -- it was only given to Disney employees working on Muppets, and to licensees.
mine doesn't have the box or the cd-rom :cry:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
WOW........you are bloody luck!
Are we allowed to ask for scans or its that illegal?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Has anyone any idea how to get a copy of this guide? I'm an illustrator, designer and all round Muppet nut - This is my dream book! I'd be willing to fork out a few $ for one.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Has anyone any idea how to get a copy of this guide? I'm an illustrator, designer and all round Muppet nut - This is my dream book! I'd be willing to fork out a few $ for one.

Me too!

daneault

Reaction score
Has anyone any idea how to get a copy of this guide? I'm an illustrator, designer and all round Muppet nut - This is my dream book!
That's exactly the boat i'm in!

From what i understand, the only way to get one is to get lucky. Mine came from a used bookstore, elecmayhem got his on ebay. just keep your eyes peeled. :search:

and on the scans, I'm afraid that I can't do that right now for a few reasons. not the least of which is that I'd probably have to damamge the book in order to scan it properly. and i don't wanna do that...:eek:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just looking at this book again, as I do from time to time!

For anyone else that has this book, in the front of the guide on page 18 is a list of productions that the Muppets have made in chronological order. It lists, 1998 ''The Muppets Take Over Disney Channel'' TV Special Airs!
I have never heard of this special? Does it exist?

Secondly, for anyone that has the CD-ROM/Digital version of this guide, is it the same as the book, or different, are there different/more images?

Finally, Does anyone have a bigger version of the image of Miss Piggy with the light behind her, centre bottom page 216?

Thanks for your helps guys.

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I might actually be very interested in it. I do have a lot of material stitched together from other style guides, but I'd like to fill in the gaps. Could you tell me what characters are covered? :confused: Is there a CD Rom comp inside?