1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Celphone Ringtones

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 19, 2003.

1. the great prawn New Member

Does your phone have composer?

the great prawn :rolleyes:
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

My phone doesn't have composer; but, it has this really neat rash in the shape of Gonzo's head!! :concern:
  3. puppets_etc Member

:excited: hah!:smirk:*snicker!* :rolleyes:

Deb:flirt:
  4. Green Gelfling New Member

does your phone allow you to use different tones for different people?:confused: btw i've been looking for the harry potter theme for my model but have yet to find it. bttf souds really choice as well
  5. puppets_etc Member

:excited: Hey! I just found 2 Fraggle Rock themes on www.nokia.com/us Each ringtone is $1.50 if your phone supports the download. It's not free, but not terribly expensive either. I don't have a composer, but I do have space for 10 downloads on my phone.
    Deb:flirt:
  6. sarah_yzma Active Member

i'm just now getting my TMS ring.......

Sarah
  7. sarah_yzma Active Member

i got it! it's really cool....

Sarah

better than those little nokia rings *shudders*
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

You can get Fraggle Rock, Seseme Street and Love Led Us Here from the msn website somewhere.
  9. EmmyMik New Member

I just got a *really* cool, phone, and I have been looking for some nifty ringtones to put on it.

Alas, that site isn't compatable with my phone (I have a Motorola, and I can't type in some of the notes they have listed). Although I did manage to find a nifty Harry Potter ringtone, that actually works on my phone...
  10. Kye Member

Hey Kev,

Do you have sprint pcs? if you do you can donload there ringers for free... I have the Muppetshow theme ring if I know the person, and Fraggle rock if They dont have caller ID
  11. Green Gelfling New Member

motorola :(

hey emmymik

i too have a motorola :o ...(its a 120t) and there are no ringtones for me worth having on this model. i've tried the composer and yep...half the notes won't compute. :rolleyes:

where did you find the harry potter tone?
  12. EmmyMik New Member

I have a V60t model.

I found my Harry Potter ringtone at: MuggleNet. It was a miracle it worked on mine...
  13. Green Gelfling New Member

emmymik your a genius! :excited: thanks!

i got the harry potter tone to work (it even sounds recognizeable :)). got any ideas were to find motorola tones for the muppets or fraggle rock?
    (i'm still tryin to find some sheet music for the muppet babies theme to translate onto my composer):sing:
  14. bluflower New Member

mahna mahna ringtone for verizon?

i'm looking for a ringtone of Mahna Mahna on a verizon phone. I don't have a composer so that won't work.

any help is mucho appreciated!
    :)
  15. mupitz New Member

Oh~~~ The Muppet Show theme song plays if anyone calls me...The Fraggle Rock theme plays if my husband calls me (his fave of all the muppet shows)....and Sesame Street theme plays if I have a call waiting in voicemail.

I have verizon and I paid for them.

blu ~ I bought my daughter The Muppets: 25 Years of Magic, Music and Mayhem on CD for Christmas (she's not quite 1 yet and I wanted music for her to listen to that I could also enjoy so NO WIGGLES, shudder). The second song on the CD is Mahna Mahna. You could download it to your computer that way?
  16. Whatever Active Member

You are a Cool Mom.