1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets charms for crocs!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by jrxing, Jun 14, 2012.

1. jrxing

jrxing Member

if u go to a Croc store they have the miss piggy,kermit,Swedish chef,beaker,scooter, gonzo,fozzie,Kermit croc charms for $5 ( u fill up a little zip lock bag) & only pay $5 for as many as can fit! http://instagr.am/p/L3iFDzG6ql/ sorry can't figure out how to attach photos from my phone!
  2. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Oh cute! My boys would love those!
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

If I only wore crocks. Lol!
  4. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

*me when reading title *

Oh, If they have scooter I will freak-
    *sees scooter*

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OHMIGOSH!!
  5. jrxing

jrxing Member

I was so surprised too! couldn't believe they didn't have animal!l they were $3 a ow u just fill up this little bag,for $5, I got 5 sets of each!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Whenever I read this thread title I imagine some extremely polite Muppet frogs serenading alligators.
    jrxing likes this.
  7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Huh, all I saw was Animal. :confused:
  8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

These have been around for a few years.There were 9 of them, which also included Animal,Pepe and Bunsen.
  9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I actually have Fozzie, Bunsen, and Beaker. Then the nearest Crocs store closed down. :mad:
  10. jrxing

jrxing Member

I was surprised at how cheap they were!
  11. jrxing

jrxing Member

I need pepe & I mistaken wrote scooter instead of dr.bunsen,sorry!
  12. jrxing

jrxing Member

I was mistaken and wrote scooter instead of dr.bunsen,sorry! But I'm going back to find pepe & animal, I will check! Sorry⌒
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

All I imagine is now we know what happened to Arnie the alligator after Kermit's Swamp Years. XP
    CaseytheMuppet and Beauregard like this.