1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppets clear out on ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by FoxWorthy, Jul 19, 2015.

1. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

2. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

i bid tons of money and still lost...lol... The Count went for 1875... bert and ernie went for 1025....

I did pick up Grover... but its not as much fun without more cast members....

cc

HunterPeeples and muppetperson like this.
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster is sad that Grover has no friends !! Ha Ha
    But Grover is use to being lonely!

HunterPeeples and crazy chris like this.
  4. crazy chris

LOLOLOL SO TRUE!

cc

5. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I'm thinking they're creature clones puppets.....older ones...not sure how old but they look nice. Also based on the sellers description of the puppet maker. I think the same person bought Ernie and Bert.
    Chris, let us know how he looks when you get him...maybe some pics! :)

6. crazy chris

Sure thing Foxworthy!

Yeah i spoke with the seller...and he said he bought them many years ago...and that he was almost positive it was "Creature Clones" who i think at the time was going by a different name....

cc

HunterPeeples likes this.
  7. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

Do you have any pics of your replicas that you bid on?