Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I went to muppets.com and it directed me to http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=102451. It has new videos, channels for all the characters, some are being worked on, click on the do not touch button and the doors more than 1 time a new thing happens every time. There are even games. Theres a bar at the top left corner with buttons. Check those out and click the arrow and check those buttons. It even has 3 or 4 videos of Muppetnewsflash with the Newsman. The other 2 keep clicking til you have seen the other quotes, become a member, chat and have channels like mine at http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=102451. 2 of the games are for members only. What do you think.

Luke

Reaction score
Finally, yeah this is cool. All new and original Muppet stuff shot by the guys last Summer, and its BRILLIANT - the intro was cracking me up, haha. I think Diz have done well with the Muppets internet wise really - this is exactly how the Muppets should have been done on the net a long time ago, and being at XD, which is a major deal for Disney, they will likely expand this and really focus on it - we could even see obscure Muppets appear as fan nuggets. This is a major part of the Muppets relaunching, side by side with Hannah Montana and High School Musical .... a good or bad thing depending how you see it! lol!

Edit - it let me in first time, but now says it doesn't let international folk use it. No official Muppets for UK fans? Noooooooo

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i hate to tell some people i told you so but i will! I knew that the Muppets where going to have more and more little gold nuggets come out in the next few months, but even I had forgot about this. This really gives the Muppets a new place and a feel for home, and it gives us new video that we have only heard about being made. The match game is preety cool to, they had a picture of Big Mama monster. I'm going to log in and play the Muppet Triva game after church, and hoipfully smoke other players on there. This looks really nice and i cant wait to see more video in the other Muppet rooms!

Thanks Disney your really starting to do stuff with the Muppets and I for one am very very pleased!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! THIS. IS. AWESOME! GONZO! PEPE! FOZZIE! KERMIT! AHHHHH!

This is SO great! Disney FINALLY has something good going with these guys! THANK YOU!

twasbrillig12

Reaction score
Muppets and the internet just seem to fit together so well! My favorite part is the "DO NOT TOUCH" button. It seems to be random but there's a few different things that can happen, and totally worth breaking the "do not touch" rule.:wink:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Hmmmm..it seems that Disney think Muppets are for Americans only...I wonder if non Americans will get access to it at one point.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
This is so frustrating for us UK fans.

Does anyone know how to get past this Int'l block.

I noticed this also last week when I tried to go to Disneyshopping.com, it also directs to the UK site!

Sooooo annoying.

Chris

dwayne1115

Reaction score
the elevatore one with Kermit is great! Kermit has never been more funny to me untill these videos. i love the one where Kermit Fozie and Gonzo are shoting the video in Kermits office it looks cool. the pepe one and the popsical stick was also very very funny. the best part is there is more to come, and I'm glad they made the Muppets a part of this new thing on the net making them a part of the disney family now.

Has anyone played any of the Games I'm heading over there now to singe up to play the muty player games.

mikealan

Reaction score
But where can I find any Muppet-related stuff on this site? I don't see the DO NOT TOUCH button anywhere.