1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by RKUNKLER, Feb 3, 2008.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

All three videos (two Bunsen and Beaker and one Swedish Chef) can be seen here!
    http://disney.go.com/partners/hauntedholidays/?int_cmp=dcom_HH_Mypage_180_muppets__Intl/#muppets

I'm in love with the penguin in the Ghost Hunters video and the pumpkins in the Chef video. Hilarious. WHY can't we have a new Muppet show with sketches like these? It would be PERFECT. All of the special effects in the Ghost Hunters video was very, very impressive. Too impressive to only be seen online.
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Whoever does the two pumpkins should be considered for Philo and Gunge ;P
  3. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Dave Goelz was hilarious as that pumpkin! LOL!
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Wasnt that Dave Goelz himself along with Steve Whitmire?
  5. theprawncracker

That's who I heard... I know the taller one was Dave, I couldn't really tell who the other one was, but it sure sounded like Steve to me.
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Pumkin Pie ala bazooky. Love it!

:hungry:
  7. ploobis

The other pumpkin could have been Matt Vogal or somebody. I could'nt really tell either.
  8. theprawncracker

9. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Wow, those were all really great. I was so happy to see the muppet labs set. I mean thei nternet muppet tech support jokes were ok, but THIS is what Bunsen and Beaker need to be doing. They are going back to the roots and doing some really good stuff.
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's probably just me, but I had virtually no problems with the Muppets XD page, but I've had nothing BUT problems with these Haunted Holidays video segments. These specifically, since the ones on the paintings worked perfectly without problem.
  11. theprawncracker

12. ploobis

Go to Muppets.com!

Before the Rizzo clip, There's a new Muppet Halloween greeting by Two Frackles! Preformed by Steve Whitmire & Bill Barretta.

It's great seeing the Frackles again!
  13. WeatherbySwann

WeatherbySwann New Member

There is now a Valentine's Day intro at Muppets.com featuring Gonzo and Camilla! :concern:
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

They're back to the attractive Gonzo puppet. :concern:
  15. That clip was used last Valentine's Day (possibly the year before as well), so that was probably filmed before all the recent puppet rebuilds. Nice to see they haven't forgotten about updating the site amidst the youtube hype, tho.
  16. WeatherbySwann

WeatherbySwann New Member

Yes, I remember seeing it last year, too.
  17. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I'm shocked we didn't get a Sam video today.:eek::attitude:
  18. dmoss

dmoss Member

Today, there was an April Fool's video "Welcome" by Bunsen and Beaker, with Bunsen informing us that we had a virus, and our computer would crash in 3...2...1...APRIL FOOLS! It was kind of funny, and then they bantered back and forth for a minute about whether or not it was actually funny...it's so encouraging that they're actively creating new material all the time! :confused::eek:
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

A new video was uploaded. Fozzie Bear works with a new comedy partner (and fan experience winner) Skeep.
  20. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Thanks for telling us. That was fun.