1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppets drawn with f-u-n!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cindysuke, Oct 11, 2014.

1. cindysuke

cindysuke Member

Hey there! Hi there! Remember me?
    Yeah, it had been a really long time I was away... I haven't been drawing anything muppety remarkable. Recently I started to draw the Muppets again... so I thought it would be nice if you guys could take a look at my works and give me some ideas :)

. [​IMG]
    Aaah, my favorite Muppet design ever. Dr.Teeth is so awesome that I am afraid to draw him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prairie, Prairie and Prairie... Yeah, I really like drawing her XP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some more!

2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I've been following you on tumblr. Your work is absolutely wonderful and I love your use of colour! :flirt:

3. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

Beautiful artwork! I especially like your Prairies :D

4. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Ohmygosh I loved Dr.Teeth and the Snowths!

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  5. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Oh my glitters! Prairie Dawn is one of my favorite Sesame Street Muppets, and with her (as well as the rest of your artwork) you really, really give them that extra, vibrant touch! As an artist, your use of color is spot on! It really attracts the eye, and if you sold artwork, I would be your number one customer!