1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets DVD/Blu-ray Display Standee

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Mar 26, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Take a look at this..... So back story mom divorced dad.. i go see my dad every once in a while and im down here now anyway he works at Safeway which we can walk like a block to HAS A MUPPET DISPLAY!! So i freaked out and my dad is an employee and so i asked him if he can get that once there done using it and hes worked there for like ever since i was born soo he CAN GET IT FOR ME!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there kind of poor cell phone quality
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Wow! That's excellent!

I miss Safeway (it's not in the UK any more).
  3. muppetlover123

yes its amazing i get to have it tomorrow morning
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  4. Tomservo95

Tomservo95 Member

i got a store display from ralph's it's pretty nifty. not as nice as yours. good job on that display by the way. ;)
  5. muppetlover123

6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I can see in the second photo a sign saying you get something free with the DVD. What is it?

7. muppetlover123

some sort of grocery item when u buy the muppets
  8. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Did you get it yet? I got the Wal-Mart standee, it was supposed to be a huge display with shelfs and stuff, but my father didn`t bring home the shelfs, now I don`t really know what to do with the sides.
  9. muppetlover123

no dont know if my dad can get it he has to see if the destroyed it yet
  10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I just got my hands on the two Standees with Jason and Amy. I already have the Amy Adams one, and my Jason Segel one will be coming within the next week or so. The one I have looks amazing in person!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  11. muppetlover123

ohh funn i didnt get mine :(
  12. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe there will be more on ebay sometime
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Aww I'm sorry to hear that...but like someone said hopefully you'll find it on Ebay or something.
  14. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Not to rub it in or anything, but I actually do own that very display stand, though not the little sides one with Jason and Amy.