Muppets Ever After!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 1
Lady Piggy was a girl unlike all of the others. She was brave, intelligent, and adventrous. Her dream was to be a knight and rescue people in danger, and win the heart of a handsome prince whom she loved and loved her. However her father Sir Frank Eric Hunt disagreed with her.
"A girl must be a sweet loving person and good to a husband worthy of her,"he would say. Piggy hated living in such a sexist time and kingdom, but nobody would teach her to duel...so there was no hope. The husband her father mentioned was to be Lord Fozzie. Fozzie was a kind bear, and Piggy liked him a lot. However she didn't love him, and certainly wasn't willing to marry him.
""I don't mind at all!"Fozzie said. "I'm more interested in Madame Jaz! The reclusive witch that lives in the woods?"
"She is very fasinating,"Piggy admitted.
"But we'll probably end up together!"Fozzie said.
"I know...you're my best friend Fozzie, but we're not meant for each other!"she said hugging her friend.
"I know,"Fozzie sighe.d
"But someday we'll both find our happily ever after."Piggy said. "I promise"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yay! A fairly tale! More please, Dom!
:mad:: Is this story about moi?
(sighs) Yes, Piggy! You are the star of this fanfic.
:smile:: Oh good! Dom is well uh continuing to write?
Oh yes Kermie!
:mad:: HEY! That's MY line, sister!
Alright! Don't be so rash! Sheesh!
:embarrassed:: Wow! I'm in Dom's story?
Yep!
:embarrassed:: What about the jokes?
We'll see!
:embarrassed:: Oh! (embarrased)
Fozzie, it's okay! Jaz is in it though.
:embarrassed:You mean I am her biggest fan?
Yes!
:smile: Hammm... Dom should have another chapter.
It's good you're patient, but Piggy is not.
:mad:: WHAT? MOI IS PATIENT!
Me - I gotta go, guys. Bye!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I should be the princess too, beautiful and so elegant with boys.

Oops! I must have daydreamed, but oh Dom... plaease don't forget me. I am big fan of the pig or maybe Gonzo.

More story, pleaseeeeeeee!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
"Good morning Lani,"Prince Kermit said to his younger sister.
"Morning Kermit,"Princess Lani said.
"How did you sleep?"Kermit asked.
"Alright I suppose,"Lani said shrugging her shoulders. "Poogy's coming later" Kermit sighed he really didn't want to be engaged to Poogy, but his late father's wishes said that he must be married to the end of the month, and he promised Poogy's father he would marry her. However she was ugly, rude, obnoxious, and cruel. Nobody liked Princess Poogy at all.
"I wish I didn't have to do this,"Kermit said. "I want to marry for true love, but I can't disappoint father...."Kermit said sighing.
"Yeah,"Lani said sighing sadly.
"I"M HERE!"Poogy shouted as she banged through the doors and sat down next to Kermit. She kissed him roughly on the lips. Kermit shuddered a bit as she did so.
"HOW DARE YOU STRUGGLE?!"she asked hitting him hard.
"STOP THAT YOU MONSTER!"Lani shouted. Poogy would NOT abuse her brother no matter who she was. Poogy growled, and was about to hit Lani, but Kermit pulled her back just in time.
"Watch yourself girly-girl,"Poogy said. "I wouldn't want to see you get hurt....

lady piggy

Reaction score
Ch. 1
Lady Piggy was a girl unlike all of the others. She was brave, intelligent, and adventrous.
Awww you know me so well ,lol jk wow this is a wonderful story Domincboo1. kinda reminds me of the movie "Brave" :smile: cant wait to see what you write next

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Awww you know me so well ,lol jk wow this is a wonderful story Domincboo1. kinda reminds me of the movie "Brave" :smile: cant wait to see what you write next
Oh thank you! Yes it is kind of like Brave in a way! I had a feeling I heard the name Lady Piggy before, and I had to give her an accurate name with the times! I think it's pretty funny that you have a similar personality!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
"Here we are,"Sir Frank said.
"Yes,"Piggy said sighing. They were at the Muppet Castle where Prince Kermit and his sister Lani lived. She wasn't particuary interested in tonight's banquet, but she decided to be cooperative. Then she saw him...Prince Kermit. He was short, green, and very very handsome. Probably another stuck up jerk Piggy thought. However Kermit noticed a Muppet peasant child trying to reach an apple and lifted him up so he could reach it. She smiled as she watched this he was kind, good, and not arrogant just like her.
"Hello there!"Kermit said waving to them. "I'm...."
"Prince Kermit!"Fozzie said.
"Right!"Kermit said."But please I really don't like being called 'Prince' so if you don't mind just Kermit! My stable workers, chef, everybody does!"
"Ok Kermit,"Piggy said. "And I'm Piggy and this is my good friend Fozzie!"
"Nice to meet you both!"Kermit said.
"Who is this Kermit?"asked Lani.
"My new friends Lady Piggy and Lord Fozzie!"Kermit said gesturing towards them.
"Nice to meet you!"Lani said. She looked at Piggy and Kermit's faces as they gazed at each other and winked towards Piggy. Kermit fearing the worst for Piggy if Poogy found out backed away quickly.
"That was odd,"Fozzie said.
"Oh no Fozzie...not odd at all...wonderful..."Piggy said dreamily.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Oh thank you! Yes it is kind of like Brave in a way! I had a feeling I heard the name Lady Piggy before, and I had to give her an accurate name with the times! I think it's pretty funny that you have a similar personality!
:smile: ya when I read my username I was omg is this me !? Then I realize the time period and I was like oooow I get it princesses and princes , lords and lady. What a funny coincidence we have the same personality. I realy like all your stories there very lovely , i look forward to more ! :fanatic:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thank you very much Lady Piggy!
Ch. 4
After the banquet Piggy humbly asked Kermit if he would come with her outside.
"Of course!"Kermit said. That's when she did it....she planted a sweet kiss right on his lips. She smirked, and leaned in to do it again.
"No!"Kermit said before she could do it again.
"What?"Piggy asked. Was Kermit too good for her or something?
"No I'm not too good for you,"Kermit said as if he could read her mind. "You're better than what I deserve....Poogy told me that....and I'm supposed to marry her...she says if I wasn't a prince...nobody would want me...."
"She's a hag and a liar then,"Piggy said.
"About time somebody said so,"Lani said peeking out out of the balcony. "And don't defend her Kermit. She is horrible by all senses of the word."
"No she's more than I deserve,"Kermit said.
"Now Kermie enough of that!"Piggy said hugging him, but let go as he yelped out in pain. "Oh sorry...."she touched him lighter, but still had the same reaction. "I didn't hug that tight Kermit!"She rolled up his shirt, and saw a purple bruise. "How dare she?! What was that even for?!"
"Her horse slowed down, so she whipped him....I told her to stop....I was wrong,"Kermit said crying.
"She shouldn't be treating you this way!"Piggy said. "She doesn't love you...and I hope you don't love her...."
"I have to,"Kermit said. "And why would she love me?"
"Gee why would anyone love a handsome, sweet, intelligent, and kind frog?"Piggy asked sarcastically. "Now please just let me love you and take care of you....you'll be fine!"She kissed him again and smiled. Things would get a lot better or would they?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
CH. 5
Piggy and Kermit had become a very affectionate couple, but Kermit still worried what would happen if Poogy found out about their relationship. Little did he know his worst fears were to come true.....
"KERMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR FROGGY BUTT OVER HERE OR I"LL MURDER YA!"Poogy screamed.
"Yes Poogy.....I have something to say,"Kermit said. Poogy slapped him hard.
"THAT"S FOR CHEATING ON ME!"Poogy shouted.
"I never really loved you, and you never really loved me,"Kermit said. Poogy slapped him again out of anger and hatred.
"YOU DON"T DESERVE ME! PERHAPS YOU BELONG WITH THAT UGLY ROTTEN PIG!"Poogy shouted."You're both losers...and I'm putting it EXTREMELY mildly when you're much worse than that."
"Listen here you!"Kermit said. "I love Piggy and she loves me. She's smart, pretty, kind and wonderful!"
"OH IS SHE?!"Poogy asked. "Let's see her rescue you!"Poogy carried Kermit off over her shoulder.
"Help!"Kermit cried, but Poogy stuffed a gag in his mouth.
"SILENCE YOU WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM!"Poogy shouted. "OR I WON"T GO SO EASY ON YOU!"
"Kermie!"Piggy said trying to run after them.
"YOU"LL NEVER SAVE HIM JUST TRY..."Poogy said smirking evilly.