Muppets from Space Blueprints

KIAMAN

Reaction score
I Have Found And Interesting Set Of Blue Prints From The Movie Muppets From Space. I Am Trying To Find Out If They Are Legit Or Not. They Were Drawn By A Few Different People Including S. Marsh, H.m.w In Which I Believe Is Helen Williams Or Something. If Anybody Has An Idea Please Let Me Know Where I Can Have Appraised Of Give Me An Offer How I Can Go About It.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central.

Would it be possible for you to upload some images to a web site where we could see them? This would help us in verifying the authenticity.

KIAMAN

Reaction score
Muppets From Space

I Would Love To But I Am Having Trouble With My Digital Camera It Won't Download To Mycomputer If You Have An Idea Please Let Me Know I Really Want To Find Out If They Are Authentic:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Maybe you could take it to a computer lounge shop and get them to scan it and email the image to you and then you could save it to your computer that way.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh, thanks for shareing! These sound very interesting, I'd be excited to see them! What exactly are they blueprints of?

Bea:zany:{As a side note, writing in ALL CAPS doesn't actually work on this forum, which can make posts look ever so slightly odd!}regard

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Maybe theyre of the spaceship in the end and of the house.