1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Muppets From Space" mentioned in November's Playstation Magazine...

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by manoftheSTREET, Oct 18, 2002.

1. manoftheSTREET New Member

In a preview for the upcoming Playstation 2 game "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" (a gritty action game set in the neon 80s), there's a profile of Ray Liotta, who does the voice of main character Tommy Vercetti. In the article, they list his 5 best performances. From 1 to 5:

1.) "Goodfellas"
    2.) "Cop Land"
    3.) "Field Of Dreams"
    4.) "Heartbreakers"
    5.) "MUPPETS FROM SPACE"

Pretty cool that although he had only a small part in the movie, they liked it enough to include it in a Top 5 list of his best performances.

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff...

Just thought I'd share that.
  2. Zack the Dog Active Member

Yes you are correct, i found that really nice that his cameo apprearance in MFS is a movie worth watching for Ray Liotta acording to PS Mag. can't wait for Vice city, I got my copy reserved for oct 29, unless the shipping changes again.

also last months iusse gave a great review for the Muppet show DVD's!!!!the one with the kingdom hearts cover, which is a VERY good game by the way, only it's way too short and kinda easy.