Muppets Geography!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey all, I thought I'd start one of my favorite games, Geography, with a Muppet theme! If you don't know how to play, its very simple:

A person says the name of (in this case) a Muppet character. The next person says the name of a character who's name begins with the last letter of the first character's name. Confusing? It shouldn't be! :smile: For example:

I say: Miss Piggy
The next person says: Yorick

..and it goes on like that. Normally this game is played using geographical locations, hence the name. Standard rules state that should a person use a previous entry over, that person is out of the game. A few Muppety rules:

1) If it helps to further the game, you can use extended or shortened versions of character names. Like, if you have something for the letter R and you get Fozzie as your character, you can make it Fozzie Bear to further the game. :smile:

2) Please please PLEASE make a good effort to not overlap replies. If you have more than one reply to an entry it will become really confusing, and that will take away from the fun.

3) For characters out of the norm, please give an explaination as to where they are from. Like, supposing Kermit was a really obscure character, all that is needed would be: "Kermit (from The Muppet Show)" I'm sure you get me on that. And in that light, Be Creative! You've got the entire information super highway at your disposal, use it! Dazzle the not-so-hardcore Muppet fans with your amazing characters! :big_grin:

4) Finally, please be a good sport...if you reuse an entry and get disqualified, just let it be..watch from the side lines, but don't mess it up for the others. Also, be careful about using names, as they can only be used once. :smile:

So, with that said, let me start the competition off with a little Muppet you might know. His name, is:

CANTUS.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

:big_grin:

-Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
If she is Fozzie's mum that means her sirname is Bear right?

So I say,

Rizzo (From the Muppet Show!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I take the 'D' from Ronald.

Dart Nater (From Pigs in Space)

Rizzo

Reaction score
I'll take the "T" from Dart.

The Flying Zuchinni Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.