Muppets go to Disney World?

saucycracka

Reaction score
yo ho ho me lads and lasses
I am desperate need of a copy of Muppets go to Disney World
I saw it when it originally aired and taped it but it was accidentally taped over about a week after that (gotta love parents) and though i watched a few dozen times within the span of that week I only have a sketchy memory of the show.
any help would be mucho el appreciated-o

check check with a snippity snap

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i wish i could help, but my copy does not really record welll....i tried once.............maybe someday if we get a better vcr i can be of assistance!

Sarah

jediX

Reaction score
I can, but I'm kinda bogged down with requests right now.

spazyk

Reaction score
wOw this is totally new to me! there was a Muppets go to Disney World!!!!??? When was this? I never knew is there anyplace I can get it?

-Matt

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
brief description

"The Muppets at Walt Disney World" was a special that aired on NBC's "Magical World of Disney" anthology series on May 6, 1990.

I'd kill (loose term) to see it, since I haven't seen it since it came on (The) Disney Channel in 1995 or 1996. Yet highlights I remember (hopefully these aren't spoilers for you) are Gonzo and Camilla touring WDW's massive laundry system, Piggy and Beauregard on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Kermit and Piggy in Indiana Jones' show, Piggy in cement (I think), that magical moment when the Muppets met Mickey Mouse (animated no less), and the awkward part where Hoggle from "Labyrinth" got mugged by the Seven Dwarfs.

OK, the last one's a lie, but the other ones I hopefully didn't dream up. I also heard somewhere, that in the original airing, there was an introduction by Michael Eisner in the Grand Floridian Resort with Fozzie and Ma Bear. Don't know if it's true though.

I don't believe it's ever been released on VHS or definitely DVD, but I'm sure a lot of people around here have a copy or are looking. Though this special may be at the Museum of Television & Radio in NY or LA. I'm sure some people may know if it is.

Huh, man I want to see that special. :smirk:

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Yes they have it at the Museum of TV and Radio, that's where I saw it.

mickyfan413

Reaction score
muppets go to disney world

i have it for anyone that is interested thanks joe