Muppets+Google

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hahaha! I love it.

I hate Google+, but I love this!!! Nice use of old clips in a new format, which I enjoyed immensely. Sadly, I feel pressure pressing down on my eyelids and will now be sleeping. SNORE!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish they filmed something new. Some of Beaker's re-edited lip sync is a little clumsy.

beaker

Reaction score
Isnt this just the Bohemian Rhapsody video mashed up? Google plus was a HUGE failure. Everyone I know who signed up never uses it, and sticks to facebook. Virtually everyone I know is on facebook and has no intention of leaving. Google is good at searches, android, maps...social networking sure aint one of em'

beakerboy12

Reaction score
In my opinion, it was a pretty good video. Yes, they used quite alot of used footage. But they edited good. And I think I even caught a bunch of new footage. Looked like unused stuff from Bohemian Rhapsody, I saw Bunsen and Beaker were in the same shot dancing. But either way, great video! Plus no one can resist Queen and David Bowie and the Muppets together! We already saw David Bowie with another kind of Muppets and it was cool!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been passed around here before, but this is the only Muppets/Under Pressure combination I'll ever need.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It's an okay video. Most of it is just Binheniam Rhapsody. I hate the bad Beaker thing. it's him singing in Bonheniam Rhapsody just replayed over and over.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
When I first saw that commercial I thought my bro-in-law was messing around on his laptop. He had his laptop hooked up so you could see the screen on his TV.