1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets: Green and Bear it book out

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by DannyRWW, Apr 7, 2012.

1. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Walter likes this.
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm going to pick this up the second I see it.

I've been saying since Muppet Peter Pan, Amy should do Muppet Children's Books. Her style is very storybook and Disney like, and this is the perfect medium (not that her comic book styling weren't amazing).
  3. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Her art is amazing...I didn't even know it was her when I picked it up. I read the whole book before I stopped to see who the artist even was. I think it was when I saw Skeeter that I figured it out. Muppets children books are not something I jump at right away so the art is important to me. Even Muppet comics would not have appealed to me if the art was not unique as Muppets is not really something I want to see drawn as the main attraction is puppets. That being said the art work is amazing here. If they do more picture books she should be drawing them.
  4. Walter Active Member

sounds like an earth day tie in to me.. which is great!!!:):fanatic:
    DannyRWW likes this.
  5. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

It is but not too preachy either which is nice.
    Walter likes this.