Muppets Green and Red Christmas reissue with bonus tracks

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
have the 1st release of this Cd, Im gonna rebuy this for the 2 songs and the cover IS better! :smile:
Basically I agree with this though I'm not sure if I'll be in a rush to buy it. I have the two bonus tracks in MP3 form from iTunes and I really could make this re-issue CD right now with a CD-R disc. I'll just see if I end up getting it for Christmas. Though the cover art is MUCH better than the original.

Yes! more Muppety goodness on CD! keep that Muppet Music comming!
Agreed. Where are the movie soundtracks? Even if they are only on iTunes, I want an official copy of The Muppet Movie that isn't LP (I got no record player) and don't want to pay $40 for it used.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Agreed. Where are the movie soundtracks? Even if they are only on iTunes, I want an official copy of The Muppet Movie that isn't LP (I got no record player) and don't want to pay $40 for it used.
Here, here! :excited:

I'm afraid that I'm going to pass on this. I don't really think it's worth it to re-buy an album I already have just for two new songs. :sigh:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ill re-buy is because I DONT own an ipod or mp3 player...the letters to santa songs i was ticked because it was JUST an mp3 release, same for the "i belive in santa claus" i was mad at that too! I bought the UPS cd called "Letters to santa" in 09 JUST for the Muppets letters to santa song!