1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets in Disney World, Muppets Tribute to Jim Henson

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by jeremyactor, Jun 29, 2002.

1. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

I'm looking for 2 tapes:

Muppets in Disney World
    and
    Muppets tribute to Jim Henson (Not sure what the real name is - it was on the disney Channel in the early 90's, and they sing Just 1 person at the end....I have about 3/4 of it)

Can anybody make a copy for me (I've got nothing to trade, but I can pay you for your trouble).

Jeremy
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I have them both. I could see if I can hook up my VCR to another, and try to copy one for you!
  3. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

4. tommygunn

tommygunn New Member

I too am interested in obtaining a copy of the "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" on VHS tape if Drtooth or anyone else can help me out.

Thanks.
  5. dlphntat

dlphntat New Member

I need to add my wish for "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson". I have it on a tape with a bunch of other stuff, and very poor quality. Would love a better copy, and I will pay tape costs, shipping, etc.
  6. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

I never heard back from Dr. Tooth and I can't private mesage the good doctor or use the site to email - can anyone catch Dr. Tooth's attention another way?

Jeremy
  7. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

I would love to have it also