Muppets in the Lost City

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Here it is, from the author behind "Last of the Good Hugga Wuggas" (Me, of course!) comes...
The Muppets in the Lost City
“Well, gang! We’re here.” exclaimed Kermit gleefully. The Muppets had just arrived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. All the Muppets took in the view unfolding just before the airport, but not before Miss Piggy, loaded with shopping bags and leather suitcases scrambled out. “Rio at last!” she sighed joyfully. Piggy latched onto her favorite frog, who had begun reading his checklist. “Isn’t it wonderful, Kermie?” she squealed. “All the fabulous stores in Rio will be waiting for me!” Piggy ran off, but luckily, Kermit pulled her away. “Sheesh!” Kermit squeaked.

Kermit resumed reading his checklist, which had flown out of his hands when Piggy “approached” him. Kermit looked up at the mob of Muppets scrambling out of the plane, and began roll call. “Ok, Fozzie?” “Here!” Fozzie called. “Ok, Animal?” Animal scrambled through the enormous crowd, stopping in Kermit’s face. “ANIMAL HERE!” he growled. Zoot sighed, and pulled Animal by his collar back into the crowd. “It’s ok, it’s ok.” he whispered.

Several Muppets later, the roll call was finally over. Kermit rounded up the Muppets, and they all packed into a cab and drove off to their hotel. The Muppets stopped and stared as they stepped inside. The lobby was generously adorned with tall marble columns, sparkling fountains, and luxuriant palm trees. Kermit broke off from the astonished hoard of Muppets, and checked in.

All the Muppets were assigned to rooms by groups of two:

· Kermit and Fozzie,

· Miss Piggy, and Foo- Foo,

· Gonzo and Camilla,

· Rowlf and Scooter,

· Floyd and Janice,

· Dr. Teeth and Clifford,

· Zoot and Animal,

· Sweetums and Robin,

· Bunsen and Beaker,

· Statler and Waldorf.

After all the excitement, The Muppets finally settled down and fell asleep. A big day was ahead.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
What do y'all think so far? More is coming, so hang on! As to what the Lost City is... you'll find out soon!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Wow! I can tell you write smoothly when describing anf writing about the muppets! Good work!
*anxiously waits for more!*

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Why thank you! I thought I'd try my hand at another story, which right now is at
Chapter 2​

The next morning, all the Muppets were abuzz with excitement. The official first day of their vacation had begun. Amid the chatter, Kermit came down the corridor, knocking on their doors, conducting roll call. All the Muppets ate breakfast, albeit noisily, and they set off. Piggy (you could guess) set off with Foo-Foo for Rio’s finest stores, The Electric Mayhem attended a music festival, and Gonzo went water skiing. Kermit and Fozzie decided to explore one of Brazil’s dense, humid rainforests.

Kermit had come prepared, as he had packed everything they would need. Fozzie… was nervous. “Um, Kermit? Are you sure we should do this?” Kermit looked Fozzie square in the face. “Of course we can! Nothing will stop us!” Fozzie shrugged, and the two headed off into the thick, green tropical wilderness. Among the lush green plants, there was a lot to see. Fozzie pointed out everything. “Kermit! Over there, there’s a sloth! No, wait! Over there is a toucan!” Kermit didn’t look. “Sure. Sure, Fozzie.” By the afternoon, the two were absolutely tired. After a while, they found a mossy rock at the end of the path to sit on. Fozzie leaned over to Kermit. “You won’t believe what I saw!” Kermit sighed. “Yeah, I can imagine.” Fozzie got up, and proclaimed, “We should probably move this rock out of the way and keep going!” Kermit shrugged, and nodded. The two began pushing the rock, but found it was quite a struggle. Soon, the rock was out of the way, but Kermit noticed something glowing, poking up from the dirt. “What the- ?” Kermit removed the glowing object from the ground, and upon careful inspection, realized it was a map! “Oh boy, Fozzie! You won’t believe what I found!” Fozzie chuckled a little, as Kermit unfolded the map, and began reading it. The map supposedly lead to an underground city, called the ‘Lost City’ in that very rainforest! “Wow, Kermit!” exclaimed Fozzie. “We really should show the gang.” decided Kermit. The two began to head back to their hotel to show the others.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Woah! This is like secret map of glowing awesomeness! That made no sense, but that's okay! I love this! Posting of moreish soonish!?:big_grin:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Here-ish- ahem! :oops: Here is....
Chapter 3-ish! (I have no idea.... :sigh:)​

When the two adventurers arrived back at the hotel that night, the gang gathered into Kermit’s hotel room to learn about Kermit’s amazing discovery. “You’re wondering why I’ve gathered all of you in here.” Kermit began. “While on our expedition-of-sorts, Fozzie and me stumbled across this map.” Kermit held up the map, which was glowing a bright yellow. The Muppets stared at the map in astonishment, oooh-ing and ahhh-ing as they had in lobby.

Instantly, all the Muppets broke out in a furious chatter. Everyone had something to say. “PRETTY! PRETTY!” bellowed Animal. “Incredible!” exclaimed Bunsen. Beaker meeped in agreement. “Ooh sparkly! I hope it leads to treasure!” squealed Piggy. Scooter approached Kermit. “That sure is neat, boss!” Eventually, Kermit ushered the gang out and carefully shut the door. “Ok, Fozzie. Let’s study the map.” Kermit proclaimed. “Why’d you shut the door?” Fozzie inquired. Kermit whispered “Do you know who could be listening?” At that moment, Animal ran out from under the bed. “SEE MAP! SEE MAP!” he barked, trying to reach for the map. Kermit tossed the map to Fozzie, and shoved Animal out the door, shutting it carefully again. “Phew!” Kermit exclaimed. “On second thought, maybe we should hold onto it for tomorrow.”

With that, Kermit and Fozzie drifted off to sleep. Kermit drifted off to sleep, that is. Fozzie couldn’t. All through the night, he kept tossing and turning, and asking Kermit questions like “Where do you think the Lost City is, Kermit?” and “Do you think there’s treasure in the Lost City, Kermit?” Kermit just didn’t know. Soon it was morning again, and the two were ready to begin their adventure.