Muppets in Video Game

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Hey All

Just got done playing a demo of Nascar Thunder 2003 for XBox and just wanted to let ya all know that you can race as the Muppet Show 25th Anniversary cars. They also got the Looney Toons cars in the game as well. Just figured I pass this bit of info along.

Happy Holidays to All

Mike

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the news. Very interesting indeed.

Can you tell us more about your first impressions of the game? Anything interesting about the Muppet cars in particular?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetFan123
Hey All

Just got done playing a demo of Nascar Thunder 2003 for XBox and just wanted to let ya all know that you can race as the Muppet Show 25th Anniversary cars.
For real??? Wow. After Chicago Speedway so carelessly banned the Muppets and any mention of em on their scheduled 'big day' I thought that was the last we'd hear of the Muppet/Nascar thing.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's awsome news and i was thinking about how cool that would be if they did that with a nascar video game when the muppet cars came out.

I don't have x-box though, and i don't know what the rights are with nascar and playstion or whatever, i'm not really into raceing games besides like character racing like Muppet Race Mania, so would there maybe be one for playstion?

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
I will have a full version copy of the game within the next 2 days or so. The game is not exclusive to XBox as far as I know. According to the EASports.com website, its available for all gaming consoles as well as the PC.As soon as I play the full version of the game, I will send a review in and some screen shots of the Muppet cars. If anyone has an XBox and wants to play the demo, pick up the January 2003 Xbox Official Magazine with Lord of the Rings on the cover.

Happy Holidays

Michael