Muppets Karaoke??

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Suppose I knew a musician who was able to make some tracks that sound remarkably like Muppet-used or kinda like original songs, but wouldn't say anything on it about Muppets or have any Muppet-esque voices, so it would be kinda like having Muppets karaoke without it being the Muppets. It would be recorded to audio cassette tape and be top-notch quality, nothing cheap sounding. The guy used to perform on keyboards here in Memphis at Sun Studios, from whence came original albums by Elvis, Johnny Cash, and more.

It would be "re-makes" of the most popular tunes, and is an idea he's working on, under my counsel.

What do you think about this? I want to see some opinions before I do any work on this idea. Thinking maybe 12 - 18 tracks, so all you'd be getting is a visibly blank tape with no words or lyrics.

Price would be like $13.00 since he'll be re-composing all the songs himself by ear.

FOZ
(If nothing else, maybe JHC will see this and actually MAKE some good Muppets Karaoke for sale??? Show some interest folks!)

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Muppet-oke

Fozzie,

I think that would be cool. I'd totally be interested in a copy. I do work with kids from time to time and it would be great for performers to use. Could even for birthday parties, camps, or for sing-alongs.

Thanks,

Lee