1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Lost Promos

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by uppitymuppity, May 6, 2010.

1. uppitymuppity

uppitymuppity Member

2. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Nice! Loved Claire’s squirrel baby in the drawer. Good to see Rizzo up to his scheming ways. Bobo was an interesting choice here since Rizzo and Pepe have done a lot of scheming in the past. Bobo was no doubt handy for crowd control though. It will be fun to see the other Muppet Lost promos yet to come.
  4. inturnaround

inturnaround Member

Bobo had the best line in the whole thing when he namechecked "Arrested Development".

Funny.
  5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

That was awesome! Rizzo saying, "Oh, my God!" took me by surprise. BTW, is it just me or are his eyes different?
  6. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

GREAT CLIP!

I noticed that Rizzo can now tilt his head back like Pepe does. Has anyone else noticed that? :shifty:

I also love Bobo's line! LOL!
  7. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Nice! Now if only we could get a pair of googly eyes to the island to make the smoke monster a little more muppety...
  8. Rax

Rax New Member

YouTube: "This video contains content from ABC, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

:mad:

Gr, Rax
  9. wes

wes Active Member

Any one notice that wasn't Steve doing the voice of Rizo it sounded like drew masey or is it Joey Mazzarino i'm thinking of?
  10. RobintheBrave

RobintheBrave New Member

Wow, two of my greatest obsessions rolled into one awesome video! And there's more to come? Heavenly.
  11. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

I did. I wanna steal the rizzo puppet now
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Nope. That was 100 percent Steve. Please don't post speculation as fact anymore. We really don't want to cause another panic.
  13. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Bwa-ha-ha that was just like :shifty: in a effort to make a quick buck.

Funny movie indeed for him and Bobo.
  14. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

Any other link to this video- Canadians can't get Hulu
  15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yeeeeeah... that was definitely Steve. I don't know where people are getting this. :shifty:
  16. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

17. spcglider

spcglider Member

That was LOVELY.

It seems Steve is making good on his promise to guide the Muppets back to a good place.

Both Rizzo and Bobo were EXACTLY the characters we need them to be in order to not ring hollow. Perhaps that has to do with the writing and setting the performers loose to "be" their characters.

I also appreciate the fact that we've now reached a point where "the Muppets" aren't JUST Gonzo, Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie. These other characters are now fully capable of "representing" and carry with them the entire weight of the Muppet franchise.

Excellent.

-Gordon
  18. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Awesome. Wasn't there supposed to be one with the Swedish Chef or something?

You know what I would LOVE? The finale (or a parody of the finale) revealing the Candidate to be a Muppet and the true MIB to be either Doc Hopper or Nicky Holiday. *fangirl squee, dies*
  19. Iwa Iniki

Iwa Iniki New Member

Muppets on "Lost"

I do not like the show "Lost". How about getting Miss Piggy on "House MD"? She could have a crush on Hugh Laurie. That could be an extra-special show that would last forever and even make it on "YouTube".
  20. analeisa

analeisa Member

I noticed! That neck motion is awesome. And Rizzo seems to be using his hands more. <33

That said, Rizzo and Bobo is a fun pairing. I'm glad they used those too and not just Kermit and Piggy.