April Fools: Muppets Mayhem Season 2 premiering this fall

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So I hear Muppets Mayhem will be returning. Season 2 will feature the return of Scooter as the road manager, Rowlf continuing to work as a bartender as in the 2015 series and various appearances by Pepe the King Prawn, Uncle Deadly and Miss Piggy and it's said that Statler and Waldorf will appear in every episode.

Also the show is said to have appearances by quite a few of the surviving guests from TMS such as Steve Martin, Julie Andrews, Carol Burnett, Brooke Sheilds, etc. and a few from MT! (Ex: Whoopi Goldberg, Martin Short, Arsenio Hall and Penn & Teller.) It's even rumored that with permission from Sesame Workshop, Big Bird, Elmo, Oscar, Bert and Ernie are also scheduled to appear in a crossover episode for the season finale. Definitely something to look forward to.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
April fools joke is exactly what I thought this thread was about

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I didn't see it until after April 1, but I think I saw you hint at it in another thread (which I didn't know what to make of at first), but normally on April 1 I do think about whether things are a prank (it would be really something if somebody could legitimately fool me on April 1).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I didn't see it until after April 1, but I think I saw you hint at it in another thread (which I didn't know what to make of at first), but normally on April 1 I do think about whether things are a prank (it would be really something if somebody could legitimately fool me on April 1).
Okay. I guess I need to stop hinting.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I guess also, since I saw this a few days late (but depending on if I paid attention to when it was posted), I would have been suspicious that I hadn't seen posts about it on Toughpigs and social media and such already.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, from now on I declare April Fool's to last the whole month. We'll see how well that plays out. 😀