Muppets mention on PBS "George Smalls"

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was pretty funny. I came home for lunch and was watching Geroge Smalls (PBS cartoon show) There was going to be a movie proucduce in their town. So they go there and met the diractor (Bad spelling) and she talking about the movie being produce and keeps getting interuped by the characters talking about other moive diractors. So George mentions The Wizard of Oz and then His friend mentions Et then the dad says, "How about Kermit trying to make it to Broadway?" Then she says, Ohhhh Frank Oz. What a wonderful diactor! I thought this was pretty funny. Well need to get back to work. Bye.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do you mean George Shrinks?

Remember, please post these in the Film and TV refferences thread, so as not to create multiple threads on the subject...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't know. I'll remember that. I didn't know they had a TV and what u call it thread. I just saw news and TV so I wrote it here. And yes I do mean George Shrinks but I thought his last name was smalls and that was the name of the show not the name of him.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's confusing. Because in the book things were massively different. As far As I could remember George woke up one morning and he was smaller than before, but in the show he's been small all his life. Plus they changed his last name to Shrinks (if he had a last name in the book).