Muppets Mobile Site Launches In The UK

Luke

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but the Muppets Holding Company has partnered with a cellphone company in the UK to launch the site www.muppetsmobile.co.uk

The site contains tons of official ringtones, wallpapers and screensavers for people to purchase and download to their mobile phones / cellphones. There are some particularly nice newly recorded ringtones with the Muppets saying things like "pick up the phone" etc etc.

Anyway be sure to take a look, everything can be previewed online!

BEAR

Reaction score
Luke said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but the Muppets Holding Company has partnered with a cellphone company in the UK to launch the site www.muppetsmobile.co.uk

The site contains tons of official ringtones, wallpapers and screensavers for people to purchase and download to their mobile phones / cellphones. There are some particularly nice newly recorded ringtones with the Muppets saying things like "pick up the phone" etc etc.

Anyway be sure to take a look, everything can be previewed online!

This is great! I have been looking all over for a ringtone of "The Rainbow Connection"

gfarkwort

Reaction score
......I :smile: 'm gonna have to buy all those voice tones now.....sheesh

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those only availible in the UK? If not YAHOO!! If so oh well...

Luke

Reaction score
I think they are UK only, i'm not sure if UK people can buy them and then send them onto an international number though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sniff, sniff*

I need a new mobile...they won't work with mine...*sniff*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
THEY HAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Er, that is, they have my username. They have "Together Again"!!!!!! Oh that makes me happy. I don't care if I can't use 'em- it's AWESOME!!!!!!