1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppets Most Wanted - 03/18 at MOTMI, NYC - Anyone Invited?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by capman, Mar 5, 2014.

1. capman

capman Member

Greetings all,

I was invited to a special screening of MMW at the Museum Of The Moving Image on 03/18 . they are having a special "gala" at 6:30 before the movie. Does anyone know about this gala or is anyone else invited?

Love to see u there.
    R

2. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

3. capman

capman Member

Hi Ploobis,

I am very aware of the one on the 15th. The one I am referring to is the special invitation one on the 18th. It is not advertised and have a special reception at 6;30 and Movie at 7:30. I was only curious who else is going and if anyone knows about the reception. Here is what the e-mail said:

"Museum of the Moving Image is pleased to invite you and your family to join us on March 18th for a a private preview screening of Disney's MUPPETS MOST WANTED. A reception will precede the screening. This event is but one of many leading up to the Summer 2015 launch of a new permanent exhibition devoted to Jim Henson.

The event details are included on the invitation be"

ploobis likes this.