Muppets Most Wanted at 2013 D23 Expo

muppetlover123

Reaction score
This is just a thread for the news and pictures and videos of the Muppet presence this year. The schedule says today they are showing a new muppets most wanted trailer. ...but im pretty sure its the one thats online....

Oscarfan

Reaction score
According to StitchKingdom's twitter, there were some clips shown (including a duet between Ricky G. and Constantine), Miss Piggy/Kermit/Tina Fey appeared in a pre-taped message and Ty Burell appeared onstage in his tiny Interpool car.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I was just going to post that....hopefully some clips come soon

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Which part of the article is a Sesame reference?
"Constantine tells the Muppets to get ready for their next show and to go rehearse, “A heartwarming lesson about sharing or waiting your turn or the number three,” before he and Dominic go into the back of the theatre."

dwayne1115

Reaction score
"Constantine tells the Muppets to get ready for their next show and to go rehearse, “A heartwarming lesson about sharing or waiting your turn or the number three,” before he and Dominic go into the back of the theatre."
I read the article and that line still does not make a lot of sense to me. I also always thought Kermit was there agent.