"Muppets Most Wanted Inside the Gulag" Video "Thoughts"

Muppet Master

Reaction score
After the featurette "Inside the Gulag" was cut out of the UK Blu-Ray release of MMW we were all scratching our heads thinking, why was it not on there? Though, finally the special feature can see the light of day.

What do you guys think of it? I personally think it was better than all the other special features combined, and it would have been a very worhty edition to the UK Blu-Ray, it is just hilarious how they parody the news, and the newsman actually gets injured in some sort. What do you guys think?

SpookyMania

Reaction score
I kind of wish it was an actual behind-the-scenes featurette instead (remember those?), but c'est la vie. There were some pretty good jokes in there.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I saw it and I was glad to see a brief angled shot of Angel Marie serving the leftovers to one of the prisoners. I also saw Blind Pew twice, once when he was standing next to Black Dog over by the wire fence, and a second time when his face was briefly shown from inside his cell.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I still can't figure as to which muppet is right above Gramps on the ice wall. It's definetly not one of the Balloon Head Conductors though. The rest of the muppets on the ice wall are probably just some unnamed Whatnots.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
After pausing the clip with Blind Pew in his cell, it could of have just been me, but after looking at it for a few minutes, i saw what looked like another prisoner. Black Dog perhaps? That's who it looks like to me, so that raises the question: Did Blind Pew and Black Dog share a cell?