1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppets Most Wanted Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Jan 18, 2014.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

CoolKitty and Mister Muppet like this.
  2. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Cool definitely getting the Rowlf and Constantine plushes, The character encyclopedia , Both pop vinyl's and the figure set although the Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal look the same as last years figures

CoolKitty and muppetlover123 like this.
  3. muppetlover123

I will get the Rowlf at some point

4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Alrighty...was seriously worried there'd be next to no new Muppet merchandise.

So need this, particularly for the Walter:)
    [​IMG]

Also if this was an adult size on black instead of a kids size and orange, Id be all over this
    [​IMG]

However reusing bad old photoshop stock images, not cool
    [​IMG]

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's pretty disappointing that this set only has 3 new figures. Walter, Constantine and Piggy. I was really hoping for an expanded set with other characters this time around. If nothing else, at least new Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal and Kermit.

6. muppetlover123

I was hoping for sam and maybe rowlf and scooter

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  7. jrxing

jrxing Member

does Disney store have them

8. Drtooth

I'd hope at least for a new Fozzie, Kermit, Gonzo and Animal (perhaps one that can actually stand) at least. I'll still try and get the set for the three new figurines in there, but I don't like getting doubles if I can help it.

9. muppetlover123

Well im glad i didnt get this set first time around

10. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I didn't realize there was a PVC set until I saw it pointed out on the Tough Pigs forum (it was mentioned in a Muppet Mindset article about Muppets Most Wanted merchandise, but I somehow missed that part).

11. Drtooth

Eh, then you missed out on Rizzo. Having to buy doubles is a small price to pay to get all the characters in cases like this.

12. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Went to my local Disney store today. They had JUST put up their display last night. All of the plushes looked great/ Gonzo, Animal, Fozzie, and Piggy have all been updated. I ended up picking up a Rowlf, Constantine, and Swedish Chef. They are all a lot bigger than I was expecting. Also, I was expecting the Swedish Chef to be recycled from the MV3D attraction, but to my surprise, it was completely new!!! Along with that, they had some new shirts, a pencil case (jam packed with Muppet markers, pencils, etc.) an Animal Notebook, and a bunch of new mugs. I am seriously loving the merch, and hoping that we get some more plushies.

Mister Muppet likes this.
  13. Mr Sweetums

Mr Sweetums Active Member

I live in a country which doesn't have a Disney Store :sympathy: luckily they'll probably pop up online soon, that's how I collected them last time.

I'll be picking up Rowlf and Constantine for sure, I'm intrigued by this red fur Animal and Piggy in a whole new dress... I'll probably get those four. I'm going to pass on Fozzie and Gonzo, not impressed, wasn't impressed with the ones last year either, luckily the Igel versions make nice companions to these new ones.

I'm reading throughout the websites and many fans seem really excited about the inclusion of the Swedish Chef, is this an updated version from the one released in 2011?

I'm also really excited for the Walter and Constantine figures even though I need to repurchase the others all over again but honestly I hope we get more. I had actually convinced myself that we would get a Sweetums, Sam the Eagle and Foo-Foo plush... I hoe they're on their way.

14. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I was also hoping for a Sam the Eagle plush this year as well as others but I'm pretty happy with Rowlf and Constantine and I think your right about the Swedish Chef plush being the same as the 2011 one.

SkeetScootSquat and Mr Sweetums like this.
  15. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I believe the Swedish Chef was only released in the UK last time. This time, he has been brought to the US.

16. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

They better get this stuff on the online Disney Store pretty dang quickly. I don't have ANY Disney Stores or outlets near me.

17. Drtooth

While I luckily still have one, I'll feel everyone else's pain right here. I HATE the economics of mall ownership. They have these insanely high rents and even more insane long term leases that scare off businesses. And that's why you'll oddly see high end chains like Forever XXI right next to these ugly cheap little "Magic Treasure Store" places that sell crappy Nintendo toy bootlegs. I really wish Disney would renegotiate with these places (having bought the store back from Hoop), but I'd also like to see some darn variety besides the same upscale looking clothing stores that all sell the same thing.

18. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

19. muppetlover123

Everything except for Constantine but he will probably be on tomorrow

Anybody also notice they are calling Constantine Kermit on the figure set description

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Just ordered my Rowlf!

KermieBaby47 likes this.