Muppets Most Wanted Merchandise Thread

Muppetboy09

Reaction score

Went to my local Disney store today. They had JUST put up their display last night. All of the plushes looked great/ Gonzo, Animal, Fozzie, and Piggy have all been updated. I ended up picking up a Rowlf, Constantine, and Swedish Chef. They are all a lot bigger than I was expecting. Also, I was expecting the Swedish Chef to be recycled from the MV3D attraction, but to my surprise, it was completely new!!! Along with that, they had some new shirts, a pencil case (jam packed with Muppet markers, pencils, etc.) an Animal Notebook, and a bunch of new mugs. I am seriously loving the merch, and hoping that we get some more plushies.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I live in a country which doesn't have a Disney Store :sympathy: luckily they'll probably pop up online soon, that's how I collected them last time.

I'll be picking up Rowlf and Constantine for sure, I'm intrigued by this red fur Animal and Piggy in a whole new dress... I'll probably get those four. I'm going to pass on Fozzie and Gonzo, not impressed, wasn't impressed with the ones last year either, luckily the Igel versions make nice companions to these new ones.

I'm reading throughout the websites and many fans seem really excited about the inclusion of the Swedish Chef, is this an updated version from the one released in 2011?

I'm also really excited for the Walter and Constantine figures even though I need to repurchase the others all over again but honestly I hope we get more. I had actually convinced myself that we would get a Sweetums, Sam the Eagle and Foo-Foo plush... I hoe they're on their way.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I was also hoping for a Sam the Eagle plush this year as well as others but I'm pretty happy with Rowlf and Constantine and I think your right about the Swedish Chef plush being the same as the 2011 one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
While I luckily still have one, I'll feel everyone else's pain right here. I HATE the economics of mall ownership. They have these insanely high rents and even more insane long term leases that scare off businesses. And that's why you'll oddly see high end chains like Forever XXI right next to these ugly cheap little "Magic Treasure Store" places that sell crappy Nintendo toy bootlegs. I really wish Disney would renegotiate with these places (having bought the store back from Hoop), but I'd also like to see some darn variety besides the same upscale looking clothing stores that all sell the same thing.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Everything except for Constantine but he will probably be on tomorrow

Anybody also notice they are calling Constantine Kermit on the figure set description