1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppets Most Wanted Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Jan 18, 2014.

1. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Put in an order for Rowlf and the Swedish Chef. I really wanted to find them in the stores, but I tried another Disney store last night and they didn't have a single Muppet item at all. Ordering was the most assured way to land these two.

SkeetScootSquat and KermieBaby47 like this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Awesome! My wife just ordered a Rowlf for me!! WAHOO!! :D

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  3. Mr Sweetums

Mr Sweetums Active Member

4. KermieBaby47

Agreed! :p

5. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Agreed too it looks Awesome

6. DutchMuppet

DutchMuppet Member

I hope a European Disney webstore will have the Rowlf plush in store. That one is nice! Shipping costs from USA are 50 dollars which is too expensive for a 20 dollar plush :)

7. KermieBaby47

Haha, I just noticed that Chef has his ring on!! :)

galagr likes this.
  8. gdmagic

gdmagic New Member

The UK online Disneystore now has the plush Constantine and Rowlf plushes on sale! £18.00 each. All other merchandise has disappeared though. They are also advertising the limited edition set of pins, that will be released on Thursday, 30th January!

DutchMuppet likes this.
  9. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

It is a shame the muppets plush are not part of the buy1get1 for $1 deal - that would have been awesome!! I am hoping the disneystore gets the muppets plush pillows back in stock bc I would like to add those items to my collection!!!

10. DutchMuppet

DutchMuppet Member

Wow! Thank you very much for bringing it up. Yesterday I was in that webshop and they only had some Muppet mugs. Now everything is gone and they added the two plush. Ordered Rawlf right away. Not a big plush collector but Rawlf is just to **** cute!

11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Looks like they might just have got the hint about the Fozzie they released last time. The eye and nose placement look much better.

[​IMG]

But then again, it's hard to tell from the sample pic.

12. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Wow, he looks good(ish)!! Dare I say it, better than puppet heaps current version*

*commence with the backlash

13. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I have just sent for the Kermit and Miss Piggy mugs.

KermieBaby47 and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  14. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I was in Walgreen's the other day and it looks like with the $5.99 Small Disney plush you will find at least 4 Muppets. A regular Kermit and Fozzie, a Gonzo dressed in a red costume with a big red feather on his head, and Constantine in a white Karate outfit.

I took a picture of them, but can't seem to figure how to get in embedded into this post. Sorry!

15. Drtooth

You'd have to get a Photobucket account or something and upload it there. That's what I do.

I was at a Disney store, actually... and I got to admit, the ones they had in stock looked a lot better than the last time. That was a mess. All because of eye and nose placement, they all tended to wildly vary between pretty good to angry cross eyed and snarling. Too bad they didn't give Gonzo a real improvement, but I think they'd need to start that one from the ground up.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  16. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Urgh, that Rowlf plushie is so cute, but so is the Miss Piggy with the green dress, and that Kermit and that Gonzo and URGH that Fozzie is pure perfection help I want all the cute plushes but I can't afford them ahhhhhhh...:cry:

17. Drtooth

Didn't notice these before...

[​IMG]

I'd so get those when they're on clearance and get a nice frame to put them all in. They're too good for postcards.

DrDientes and AlittleMayhem like this.
  18. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

There's new subway Muppet bags.

19. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Active Member

20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, and I hate to be that person, but this time around it feels like there should be way more merch. Disney is spending gazillions of dollars to promote, almost on a Cars like level...but they still lack confidence in saturating the market at all with merchandise. They still dont believe there is an audience for Muppet merchandise