Muppets Motorcycle Mania by Hamilton Collectables

WinkNASmile

Reaction score
I have the complete set of 10 of the Muppets Motorcycle Mania figurines that were produced by Hamilton Collectables. They are in mint condition and each one is numbered but I do not have the certificates of authenticity. I want to sell them but I have no idea what they are worth. Does anyone know their value?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hi WinkNSmile-

The price really depends on the character. Kermit & Miss Piggy are more common, and they frequently end on eBay with no bids at $10-15. Bunsen & Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler & Waldorf are more rare, and can probably command a better price.

Someone recently sold a set of 6 (Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal & Chef) for $60:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Muppet-Motorcyc...ultDomain_0&hash=item27bc8d19df#ht_500wt_1413

That said, I am missing Rizzo & have a broken Sam -- so I would pay you a decent price for those two. If you're willing to break up the set.

Hope that helps some!!

WinkNASmile

Reaction score
Hi WinkNSmile-

The price really depends on the character. Kermit & Miss Piggy are more common, and they frequently end on eBay with no bids at $10-15. Bunsen & Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler & Waldorf are more rare, and can probably command a better price.

Someone recently sold a set of 6 (Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal & Chef) for $60:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Muppet-Motorcyc...ultDomain_0&hash=item27bc8d19df#ht_500wt_1413

That said, I am missing Rizzo & have a broken Sam -- so I would pay you a decent price for those two. If you're willing to break up the set.

Hope that helps some!!
Thanks for the response. I will keep in mind when I list them for sale. Probably on ebay rather than CList. At this time I'd like to sell as a complete set but I will keep you in mind if I change my mind and decide to break up the set. Thanks again

Corinna

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I will keep in mind when I list them for sale. Probably on ebay rather than CList. At this time I'd like to sell as a complete set but I will keep you in mind if I change my mind and decide to break up the set. Thanks again
The complete set is 11 pieces. I have 2. I only got Kermit and Miss Piggy back in the day, but might be interested in acquiring the rest of the set, especially Animal and beaker and honeydew. Depends on the price and which 10 pieces you have (which one is missing?). Keep me informed of what you would sell the 10 pieces for and which ones you have.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hi Corinna-

Actually, the set that WinkNASmile is describing includes 10 pieces: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Bunsen & Beaker, Statler & Waldorf, Sam Eagle, Rizzo and The Swedish Chef. This set is called "Muppet Motorcycle Mayhem."

There is actually a SECOND set of Motorcycle figures, called "On the Road with Kermit and Miss Piggy," that exclusively features different sculpts with just Kermit and Piggy. I have (I think) 6 from this collection, though I could not tell you how many there are in total.

I know Muppet Wiki lists them as one set (with the 10 from one collection, and just 1 from the other), but it's a mistake.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Sorry, the first set it "Muppet Motorcycle MANIA"... not "Muppet Motorcycle Mayhem." My bad.

Corinna

Reaction score
Hi Corinna-

Actually, the set that WinkNASmile is describing includes 10 pieces: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Bunsen & Beaker, Statler & Waldorf, Sam Eagle, Rizzo and The Swedish Chef. This set is called "Muppet Motorcycle Mayhem."

There is actually a SECOND set of Motorcycle figures, called "On the Road with Kermit and Miss Piggy," that exclusively features different sculpts with just Kermit and Piggy. I have (I think) 6 from this collection, though I could not tell you how many there are in total.

I know Muppet Wiki lists them as one set (with the 10 from one collection, and just 1 from the other), but it's a mistake.
oh, thanks...never realized there was another set! I don't have any from that set.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
do you still have these available because i've been interested in these for awhile