Muppets named NYC's 2012 Family Ambassadors

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Im telling you the next Muppet event that's held in NY I'm going! I'm only 4 hours away! I can take a bus!

zoebell

Reaction score
is this going to be internet videos and stuff? i wonder when they'll start doing it

beaker

Reaction score
Where the heck was this? I was in NYC all last week and weekend and didn't hear of this. Then again I apparently also missed Dr Who filming in Central Park. Also why is the video now deemed private?

Thing is, after spending 7 days walking what seemed like every square inch of NYC, I can say it is beyond safe. Its a DEFINITE change from 1986 when I was went as a kid. People are very helpful and friendly. Ya can ride the subway at 3am and feel safe as theres always people.

Ha, I can see Gonzo totally promoting people visit Williamsburg Brooklyn, for its endless array of hipster vintage clothing stores.

beaker

Reaction score
aww nevermind, I searched "bloomberg muppets" and the whole thing came up. very cool. Yeah walking around NYC for a week, I was thinking 'I think its about time for the Muppets to retake Manhattan' as well as how safe the place is