Miss Piggy- Anna-Marie Antoinette

Bunsen- Albert Einstein

Van Neuter- Thomas Edison

Beaker- Charlie Chaplin

Animal- Caveman

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Yah, I am still planning it out. :big_grin:
It will not be too loyal to the movie but neither will it be so unloyal that it loses the magic!

:big_grin:

Java

Reaction score
What about the book? Are you going to be loyal to it?... (granted I haven't read it yet but I like to try to find books for my siblings so I plan on it)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I've never even read the book though I want to.
XD I plan to order for it soon.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Introduction--I updated somethin'!

Recently opened, the building was already labeled as the largest museum in the world. In just a few weeks it was reviewed as tip top and possibly the most historically correct in comparison to its competitors. A place where historians, archeologists, and the like could come in and not worry on each exhibit being too general or liable on giving potentially wrong information. It was created to be a visual library with actual artifacts, fossils, and even real coffins. It even became a hang out for the younger generation—if they were rich of course. It was recognized also, as the most eccentrically designed museum to ever set cement on the floor. It was built in the capital of New York where it rivaled the other museums nearby. The only thing wrong with it was the lack of employees. The only thing that flawed this wondrous museum was the deaths that always occurred there…

On a brighter point of view, I should mention the employees that are working there.
They were the craziest bunch ever despite their normal appearance. Never judge a book by its cover! The eeriness was impressionable even in broad daylight where the bustling could be observed or the murmurs that zoomed from one worker to the other. There was just something wrong about it—the way some of the employees gave a sort of knowing look at the wax figures or the way they acknowledged them with a wink. It’d be easy to say that they have an undying affection for them but that’d be a bit of a lie to say that. The manager, Edward, was the less suspicious of the bunch but nothing is what it seems here. The kind woman at the lobby, Melissa, if not mistaken (usually called Java) kept keeping a watchful eye on Adolf Hitler. It was strange, especially when Claudia kept admiring Charles Chaplin or giving a glare to Albert Einstein. I could only assume this to be the local loony bin. Claudia, being an excellent informative host for the customers, always got in trouble with Edward for inserting her wild theories. Ryan, another nut case though the second calmest, tended to fix up Theodore’s hat constantly and---put Sacagawea (Camilla) back in her place…there was something strange about that guy too.

Beauregard, the janitor, was a calm English fellow who I could safely say was more or less the sanest one. Oh, who am I? I’m Larry and well…I work here. It’s funny that a guy like me is at this place but you see. I need a job…yah…a job. It’s a long story so I’ll explain as we go along. I’m about to be interviewed so you better be quiet. I’ll talk to you later…

[Teaser]

Beauregard

Reaction score
*much applause for the calm, English Beauregard fellow!*

I love the story, and whole idea, so far!