1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets on 2011 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Duke Remington, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

This article from the official Disney Parks Blog has confirmed that the Muppets will be appearing in this year's edition of the annual Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade special on ABC.

Statler & Waldorf will be among them, providing their own commentary from a balcony on the Magic Kingdom's Main Street in Florida (something I've always wanted to see). :sleep: :boo:

After the release of the movie and all the publicity it has gotten, it's only appropriate that they show up, allowing Muppet Domination to continue for sure. :)
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Great news! Thanks for the report.
  3. Wockawocka721

Wockawocka721 New Member

Good stuff! Can't wait to see the parade~!
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

This'll hang out on my DVR for most of next year... as per usual!! :)
  5. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

Sounds good. Too bad I live in Australia so I very likely won't see it. Wonder if it will turn up on Youtube?
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.