Muppets on Cleveland TV Tuesday!

wrkn4thman

Reaction score
If anyone's in the Cleveland OH area, check out Fox 8 News tomorrow (11/12) at about 7:40 AM. Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and Pepe will be on! It'll be a 3 1/2 minute live interview, by satellite. They'll be on other stations in other markets too... it's part of their promotional campaign for the new mastercard commercial.
I'm the producer of the show... what questions do you want answered? (within reason... they're not going to get into the whole "sale" thing..)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

Two Questions -

Are Janice and Scooter back for good now ?

And are they going to be talking alot more ?

Thanks !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i've got a few questions

are andy and randy pig gone for good?

will they never speek again? ;-) j/k

King Prawn

Reaction score
How about asking them about the palisades figures, get them a little more publicity plus i'd love to hear what Piggy thinks of them or how about getting a little more info on the new fox show.

C'irdan

Reaction score
channel

what channel will this be on? Is it on Fox all over the US? Is the time you gave us for central time?

C'irdan

Reaction score
questions for MUPPETS

these are my questions that you should put on the show...

1. What type of show will the new muppet show be? Variety? Sitcom? will there be sketches and music?

2. Are Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem coming back?

and finally:

3. Is Scooter going to be a main character on the show?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
How about asking them about the palisades figures, get them a little more publicity plus i'd love to hear what Piggy thinks of them or how about getting a little more info on the new fox show.
I would love to see the Muppet's with their action figures! it would be a hoot! couldn't you just see kermit trying to play with it?

Miss piggy examing it and wondering when a dream house and car will be made for her.

Gonzo trying to fit into the tiny canon

Fozzie having a blast playing with the tiny rubber chicken

and pepe very miffed about the wait for his character fig.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey,

I think there should be some fun questions and also some based around their new promotional push as thats what they're out there promoting.

GONZO :-

1) We haven't seen much of your chicken girlfriend Camilla lately - relationship problems ?

2) You have a new action figure out wearing your daredevil outfit. Any plans to don your cape again and get back in the cannon for your new TV show ?

PEPE :-

1) Do you get much fan mail ? I imagine being the most famous king prawn on Television you must drive the shrimpettes wild !

2) There's so much new Muppet merchandise out there in the shops in celebration of the 25th anniversary - anything in particular you'd like to see your face on ?

MISS PIGGY :-

1) We hear that you and Kermit kiss in the upcoming Muppets christmas TV movie so you guys must be quite tight - does Kermit ever let you take his Mastercard out shopping ?

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I think some questions about the new tv movie and the figures would be good and ask about what is up with Gonzo and camilla. tell us their responses

wrkn4thman

Reaction score
Interview results...

The interview went very well... they talked a little about the mastercard spot... then we asked them about the new FOX show. There was a pause... they looked at each other... and started rubbing their heads.... Gonzo said "well, there's not much I can tell you... we're still thinking about it...." And Pepe said "we're still looking for a premise, ok?"
They talked about the new NBC special for a bit, too.
And when the anchor told them that "I" was at muppetfest, they started talking about me! It was very cool to hear them mention my name... they asked what I was wearing, and if I was wearing pants. :smile: