Muppets on "Disney's Haunted Holidays" page

Muppetfan55

Reaction score
For Halloween, Disney has put up a site called "Disney's Haunted Holidays".
There are a few different pages on it, including one for the Muppets.

At first glance you might think that there is not much, the playlist has a few videos that we have seen before, but be sure to roll over the picture frame on the right side of the page several times, there are several Halloween themed mini Muppet videos.

And don't forget to scroll over other the other pictures and sketches if you want to find other little things, like Uncle Deadly!

Here is the site, it should automatically load to the Muppets page.
http://disney.go.com/partners/hauntedholidays/?int_cmp=dcom_HH_redirect_HauntedHoliday__Intl#muppets

(If a moderator thinks that this should be in the Disney XD thread, go ahead and move it, but I just wanted to make sure that people noticed this.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for this. I got a sketch with Statler and Waldorf complaining about their internet connection, the penguins and chickens performing By The Light of the Moon, and Bunsen and Beaker's technical support demonstration. Unfortunately, when I clicked on Videos, it took me to the old Guest Services page which has been the bane of us international XD visitors. Oh well... Maybe someone can convert all of these into MUP3's? :halo:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's SO cool! Thanks for linking to that--never would've found it otherwise! SO great to see the Muppet Monsters back!

For those who can't access it, there are two videos with Angel Marie and Real Old Tom, three or four with Big Mean Carl and two Frackles, and three videos with a skull and a ghost. Awesome, classic stuff! :big_grin:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
So cool. I didn't get it, had to re read your post, then I saw all the monster videos by actually scrolling over the frames. Awesome!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
For those who can't access it, there are two videos with Angel Marie and Real Old Tom, three or four with Big Mean Carl and two Frackles, and three videos with a skull and a ghost. Awesome, classic stuff! :big_grin:
Real Old Tom sounds like Steve Whitmire here. Angel Marie and Carl are Bill. Not entirely certain who the rest are.

The ghost is the same as from the Vincent Price episode of The Muppet Show. And as far as I'm aware, the puppet hasn't been used since then! Definitely a neat appearance!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great clips. A++ to those.

Flash construction is attractive. I love the sketchbook. It's still very tweaky on every system I've tried it. The designers really need to give more control of the playheads and loading features to the user. They also need to warn people that the site has sound before a user logs on and the sound blares at an inopportune time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
These were good videos. I'm glad to see Mo Frackle brought back after being absent since the Family Feud appearances in 2001.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! It was great seeing some Muppet monster action going on! And Statler and Waldorf, the penguins and chickens and Bunsen and Beaker are always great to see too. I loved the F14 button- and the Caps Lock button. Ha ha.:crazy::confused::eek: