1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppets on Love TV

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by antsamthompson9, Dec 28, 2017.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The Muppets made an appearance on Love Magazine's YT page. The best part is Kermit and Piggy have an emotional moment toward the end. This shows Piggy's had development starting with the ABC series. If Piggy and Kermit are ever gonna get back together, Piggy needs to show some real emotions and she needs to treat the other Muppets, not just Uncle Deadly, like they're her friends.

ryan19 and scooterfan360 like this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Matt's Kermit has improved a little, but I feel like there's still a little too much of a nasally sound to it.

3. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

One criticism I have is that Matt's Kermit has a very harsh tone, so even in his soft spoken, emotional moments, he still kind of sounds like he is either shouting or using a very stern voice. That's really my only complaint at this point, because my brain has already adjusted to the new voice by now.