Muppets on Love TV

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The Muppets made an appearance on Love Magazine's YT page. The best part is Kermit and Piggy have an emotional moment toward the end. This shows Piggy's had development starting with the ABC series. If Piggy and Kermit are ever gonna get back together, Piggy needs to show some real emotions and she needs to treat the other Muppets, not just Uncle Deadly, like they're her friends.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Matt's Kermit has improved a little, but I feel like there's still a little too much of a nasally sound to it.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
One criticism I have is that Matt's Kermit has a very harsh tone, so even in his soft spoken, emotional moments, he still kind of sounds like he is either shouting or using a very stern voice. That's really my only complaint at this point, because my brain has already adjusted to the new voice by now.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
I know I'm late to responding to this, but this has to be my favorite performance from Matt as Kermit so far.

I loved listening to his tone in the emotional scene and he really sold it. I was quite impressed with it. I was also glad Piggy wasn't rude to Kermit in this either. It really did feel like I was watching an episode of the 2015 show and I really want to see more of this in the future.

It's also great because the Muppet Performers wrote that special, so I'm hoping this means they're gonna give them more creative freedom with the characters because Kermit and Piggy seemed much better here than anything after the 2015 show ended.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That was really good. I love that the performers got to write it. I really hope they get to write more when the new show comes out. I love Sam the Eagle's reaction when they're all dancing, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh.... Their status as a couple I feel like was never meant to be officially canon. Disney just milked it out more.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Eh.... Their status as a couple I feel like was never meant to be officially canon. Disney just milked it out more.
Yeah I was always confused about that. When the news broke that they split and everyone was freaking out I was just like "They were ever together?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This thread's two months ago, got no attention then, now it's suddenly exploded, lol.