1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on Tumblr

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Puckrox, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Own a tumblr? Need a Muppet fix? Would like Muppets in your dash multiple times a day? I have your solution!

I've been maintaining the blog Never Too Old For Muppets (also known as We're Going To Go Back There Someday) for almost two months now. I've gained a surprising amount of followers so far, which makes me super happy! I try to touch on everything (Fraggle Rock, Muppet Movies, The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, etc.) on a pretty regular bases, but right now it is primarily The Muppets oriented, since the movie's coming out soon. So yeah! I just thought I'd extend the invitation out to you all.

In the words of Uncle Traveling Matt: Come and follow me!
    Fersureitsjess likes this.
  2. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

3. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

4. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Just started following you! I have to follow you from my personal tumblr, since my Muppet one is only an extension of my own, but still. I look forward to following you!
  5. Fersureitsjess Active Member

I post a muppet/disney mix

mydisneylife.tumblr.com
    Puckrox likes this.