1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Personal Checks

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Pinkflower7783, May 27, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Wow! Me too. Why don't they do these in the UK! :(
  3. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Very cool. Too bad that it's probably going to be a very longtime before I need checks again. But very cool. :)
  4. Pinkflower7783

I actually need checks too!! Because I need to order ones with our new address!!! So this is great timing!!!! :)
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

7. Pinkflower7783

Might as well make it a complete set!!!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

If it makes you feel better I'm still upset I can't watch that Valentines Day video with Kermit & Piggy. Lol!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

So as of now I'm envious you live in the UK. Lol!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I wish I could talk about how great these are...but I can't. To be honest, I don't like them at all. I like the concept of Muppet checks, yet look at the photos on them. All are common stock photos used constantly. That really gets to me. I know they can't take a new photo for everything, but can we please get at least one new :confused::eek: photo or a new :sleep::boo: photo?
  11. Pinkflower7783

I think their great but everyone is entitled to their opinon and I respect yours. It's okay to have differences. :) I will say I wish they had updated "Piggy's" image though. You can tell it's one of her older looks. Other then that I think their great and its Muppets so I ain't gonna knit pick too much at it. I've seen worse Muppets merchandise then this.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong...I love the idea of Muppet checks. I just can't stand the fact that these photos keep being reused over and over and over...
  13. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I totally get what your saying it's all good. But until they make new ones these will suffice. For me personally I need to order new ones anyways so I figure why not Muppets! Maybe they'll make new ones when the new movie comes out. *shrugs*
  14. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I had a different set of Muppet checks many many years ago.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.