Muppets props at The Prop Store of london

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Muppetperson its a shame that its damaged but maybe you can get it fixed.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I nearly have it fixed now.I have glued at the bits back together, made a new ramp and glued new yellow cables to the posts.Just got the archway to go.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Let us see what you have when it's done. I'm sorry to see how broken up it became...tsk tsk on the postage handlers...

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
I thought about buying this a long time ago... But I saw someting similar from Lucas Arts and I decided it was A) too pricey even for me. And B) just not enough of a true prop. I did try for the Oz props Disney was selling, but I had no Idea where I would put those either. I do have a piece of the Yello brick road...I was going to buy the Oz door, but my wife freaked out on the shipping... Who wouldnt want to come home to a door like that!

If you know there are props out there post, maybe someone can give them a good home before they are all busted up.:rolleyes:

muppetperson

Reaction score
The restoration of the Alien Bandstand is complete.I used Zap-a-gap glue to glue the pieces together.Then I used the thinest yellow electrical wire for the cables.The archway is coat hanger wire painted and the ramp is a piece of thin plastic that I hex sawed small grooves for the steps and then glued a wall on each side.Took me over a full working day all up.Here is a pic

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
The restoration of the Alien Bandstand is complete.I used Zap-a-gap glue to glue the pieces together.Then I used the thinest yellow electrical wire for the cables.The archway is coat hanger wire painted and the ramp is a piece of thin plastic that I hex sawed small grooves for the steps and then glued a wall on each side.Took me over a full working day all up.Here is a pic
Fantastic work restoring that! Question: Can you help me with my life now? :zany: :crazy:

Seriously, though: Great work!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Fantastic work restoring that! Question: Can you help me with my life now? :zany: :crazy:

Seriously, though: Great work!
Sure, I've still got some glue left over!!LOL.Thanks for your comments.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
It looks great. Good work. How do you like it?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks.Yes I like it now.The ramp isnt quite the same but I am pleased to get it all back together again and that I can now look after it and treasure the prop department's model that led to the giant version used.Guess I havent got the room for the full scale model.LOL!!!!!