Muppets reloaded

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 1

Two days and turn into months. Everything is going wrong. Kermit walked down into the elevator and saw Gonzo standing beside him. "Boss." Gonzo said, "How are you?" "Good and you?" Kermit asked. "Good." the weirdo said, "Everything is so different." "Yea." the frog said, "Ever since we got back from the Gulag, Piggy and I have been-We haven't talked. I don't know if it's all me or what." "The only thing that I can tell you is to talk to her." the weirdo said.

The elevator dooors open and Gonzo walked out, so Piggy can get on. Kermit stopped the elevator, as if it was stuck. "Hey." Kermit said, "Listen, I need to tell you something. I don't hate you. I love you...more than anything." 'I love you, too." Piggy said. The doors opened up to find them holding hands. "Do you think they're together?" Fozzie asked. "Yup." Janice said and walked off.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 2

Gonzo took Piggy's arm, as much to Kermit's dislike, and pulled her over to the side. Gonzo outta be lucky that he's one of Kermit's best friends.

"What?" Piggy asked. "Kiss. Me." Gonzo said. Let me think about...NO!" She exclaimed. "Why do you hat-" "Let me get this message through your head of yours." She began, "I'm with Kermit and you're with Camilla. Got it?" He nodded and kissed her hand. "KERMIT, HE KISSED ME AGAIN!" She called. "GONZO, STOP KISSING ON MY PIG!" Kermit screamed from another room. At least it wasn't Constantine, she thought silently.

A few minutes later, she felt a cold chill on her shoulder. Kermit. "Seriously, you gotta stop doing that." She planted. "Did I scare you, honey?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm sorry." He said sincerely, "Put a jacket on. You're coming with me to the grocery store. And, no you can't stay here with the blue nosed weirdo." She walked over to the rack and got her jacket. It was black leather with green writing saying, "Kermit's girl," all over the back. "AMI, YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE IN CHARGE!" Kermit screamed. And, they left the building.

"Did he just say that the GIRLS are in charge?" Pepe asked. "Yes. Yes, he did." Fozzie replied.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I have posted Ch. 2 from my mom's phone. Dang, that can get hard.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3

Jazzy, Leah, and Ami stormed into Janice's room. "Kermit left us in charge!" Jazzy exclaimed. "Dude, you act like it never happened to you before." Leah said, "But, he did when he had to rush Piggy to the hospital for an illness that nearly killed her." "What, Piggy almost died?" Ami asked. "Constantine shot her at some point, which killed her...and Kermit, somehow, brought her back to life." Jazzy said, He has meltdowns a lot, but let's leave it there. Anyways, what should we do?" "Well, I gotta talk to Zoot." Leah said, "He said something about Constantine hitting on me awhile back."

Kermit and Piggy was walking into the beverage aisle to get some non- alcoholic beverages. "Hey, go get the popcorn and cheese pizzas for the party." He told her, "Never mind, I'll get it." "What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. "About what happened with Constantine." He replied, "He isn't a Muppet, he's more of a rejected one, but I can't let him get near any of us." He put a protective arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. Then, a taller frog walked behind Piggy and tapped her lower back. "Hey, that's my back." She turned to him. Kermit turned around and punched him, which knocked him out in the middle of the store. "Let's get out of Here." Piggy said. They went to the checkout and paid.

They walked to their car and drove away quickly.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 4

A few hours later, the whole gang was in the living room for their start of end- of-season vacation. "What movie are we going to watch?" Leah asked. "If I stay." Scooter said, "I cried."

"Hey, where's Miss Piggy?" Walter asked.

"She went to the store to get some more popcorn." Kermit replied, "But, it's been over an hour and something could've happened."

Suddenly, the house phone rang and Jazzy answered it. "Muppet resistance...yes, he's here....okay." she answered, Kermit, it's for you. "

"Thank you, Jazzy." Kermit took the phone, "Hello...yes...how....don't lie to me...she's my girlfriend...YOU HAVE TO....YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M ON MY WAY! Thanks."

He hung up the phone and threw it across the room, nearly hitting Leah's head. "Oh my, Leah you're okay?" Zoot asked, "Did it hit you?" "I'm fine." Leah replied, And, no."

Kermit leaned his head against the wall and covered his mouth with one of his hands, trying to hold back tears. "Boss, what happened?" Beau asked. "I gotta go." The frog panted, "I gotta go." "Where are you going to go at ten'o clock at night?" Gonzo asked. "Fozzie, come with me-" "Kermit, what- " "NOW!" Kermit screamed, "Where are my keys?" "You're not driving." Fozzie firmly said. Kermit stormed out of the house. "Riley, I love you." Fozzie said. "Love you." Riley replied. Fozzie ran out the door.

"Kermit, where are we going?" Fozzie asked. "To the hospital." Kermit cried. "What happened?" The bear asked. "Piggy was at a stoplight and then someone, who was drunk, slammed her car and it flipped and flipped until it was out of the road. Into a electrical pole." "I'm sorry." The bear said, driving, "We're almost there." ~~
Leah hung up her phone. "Piggy never answered." She said. Zoot hugged her. "C'mon." Dr. Teeth said, "It's okay. No one will get drunk in here." "Not as long I'm alive." Janice added. "Fer sure." Flyod said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5

Kermit and Fozzie went to the registration desk. "Where is Piggy?" The frog asked. "In room 35. It's on the tenth floor. ICU." The woman said. "Thanks." He said and ran through the first elevator he saw. "WAIT FOR ME!" Fozzie exclaimed and ran after him.

In the elevator, Kermit paced around in it. He looked at the buttons. We're next, he thought silently.

Sooner or later, the elevator opened and they ran to the room door. "Go in." Fozzie said, "I'll be there in a second." Kermit walked into the room.

He saw her on the bed, but she was fighting for her life. "I'm sorry." He cried, "Please, don't leave me. Not now. I need you."

Later, he had heard coughing. "Kermit?" Piggy asked, "Can I go home?" "I don't know." He said, holding back tears, "I'll go talk to them and Fozzie will be here with you." He kissed her forehead and walked out, leaving the door open for Fozzie.

Kermit saw the doctor and walked to him. "Excuse me, but when can Piggy go home?" Kermit asked. The doctor looked at her files. "She can go home today, but she is to be on bed rest for a month and don't even be in any conflicts, which my lead to another major head injury. I know how much you love her." The doctor said, "I'll check her out." He walked away and Kermit left for the room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch.6

Leah walked into Zoot's room and lied by him. "Leah?" Zoot asked, "I love you. You know that, right?" She turned to him. "I love you, too." Leah said. He kissed her forehead and they went to sleep.

Kermit and Piggy stayed in the car while Fozzie walked into the gas station. "Why?" Kermit asked, "Why is it always you." "Kermit-" "Listen to me." He stopped her, "Why can't it be me in your position? I don't know who did it, but whoever did really crushed me." He turned away to hide his meltdown. "Don't even say that." Piggy said, "it's not true and you know that you don't want this." "I RATHER HAVE IT THAN TO WATCH YOU IN PAIN!" He screamed, "DO YOU ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU! YOU NEVER CAME BACK!" She rubbed his back. "I never knew that it was my fault." She said. "It's not your fault." He told her, "I'm just really upset at whoever did this and I want you to stay in bed." "I'm not going to be lying here for a month." She said. He kissed her gently and rubbed her cheek.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
My future threads are going to be a four or five stories that will be a series. I will tell you when it's being posted. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 7 last chapter

A month later, they finally get to have their movie night. Kermit and Piggy are happily in love and Pepe passed out the drinks and snacks.

"Piggy...you're strong." Kermit said, "I love you." "I love you." She said. They shared a kiss and held hands.

The end