1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 9, 2009.

1. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(the 2 pigs scream and run away the hawaiian gods scare everybody out of the dance floor as the sketch ends)

(Steven is front of the curtain)
    Steven:and now as a special treat here is our own Kermit the Frog singing This Frog here is our own Kermit the frog yay (the curtain opens)
  2. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(He starts singing the "Rubber Band Man" and as he does so, a bunch of Rubber Band muppets join him) 01-05-2010 12:19 PM(He starts singing the "Rubber Band Man" and as he does so, a bunch of Rubber Band muppets join him) 01-05-2010 12:19 PM(He starts singing the "Rubber Band Man" and as he does so, a bunch of Rubber Band muppets join him) 01-05-2010 12:19 PM
    (He starts singing the "Rubber Band Man" and as he does so, a bunch of Rubber Band muppets join him) 01-05-2010 12:19 PM(Kermit sings This Frog backed up by 3 frogs in tuxedos)

(Vet's hospital)

Annoucer:and now Vetertain's hospital the contitiuing story of a quack who gone to the dogs their patient is TinkyWinkyUnaPoutaCappa the hawaiian god

Rowlf:ok nurse janice who is are next patient?
  3. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(Kermit sings This Frog backed up by 3 frogs in tuxedos)

(Vet's hospital)

Annoucer:and now Vetertain's hospital the contitiuing story of a quack who gone to the dogs their patient is TinkyWinkyUnaPoutaCappa the hawaiian god

Rowlf: Ok nurse janice who is the next patient?
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Rowlf: I think it's this guy who looks like the Hawaiian God TinkyWinkyUnaPoutaCappa!
  5. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Piggy:wow Dr Bob you spoke twice how did that happen?
  6. tutter_fan

7. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Janice:maybe it's a curse from this hawaiian god Dr Bob?
  8. tutter_fan

Could be! (all of a sudden, Dr. Bob is turned into the newsman, then a chicken, then Dr. Honeydew. Then he turns back into Dr. Bob)

OH NO! I'VE BEEN CURSED!
  9. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Piggy: Oh Dr Bob i hope we don't get this curse like you did?
  10. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Rowlf:yeah i hope not what is that curse again?
  11. Scooterthegofer

Scooterthegofer New Member

(Nurse Janice turns into the Newsman, then a chicken, then Dr. Honeydew, and then back into herself)
    Dr. Bob: Oh, that curse.
    Announcer: So, Dr. Bob's patient doesn't like him. Tune in next week when you'll hear Dr. Bob say:
    (Dr. Bob shouts up at announcer) IS THAT ANYTHING NEW?

End Sketch
  12. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(Backstage)
    Kermit:ok everybody on stage for the closing number
    (the Vet's hospital crew come offstage)

Kermit:great sketch you guys sorry about the hawaiian gods but what was that curse about?
  13. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(the Vet's hospital crew Shrug and walk away)

Kermit: Oh Brother

Kermit:ladies and gentlemen here is bill murray and the muppet players singing Be True to Your School yay

(the curtain opens)
  14. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Kermit:oh i forgot we have the sketch be a football team sketch and then we'll sing that song ok so here is bill murray and the muppet players yay (the curtain opens to reveal a football locker room where the football players talk)

Football Player #1:Hey Billy are we going to win this or not?
  15. tutter_fan

Bill: Not sure, boys, but we've got to do the best that we can!
  16. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(Their Cheerleaders played by Janice,Annie Sue Pig,Ojo,Zoe,and Steven come in)

Steven:Why do i have to play a cheerleader?
  17. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Steven:Coach why am i cheerleader and not a football player?
  18. tutter_fan

Coach: Not sure. Anyways, we've got to come up with a cheer of some kind that will make our team WIN the game.
  19. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Football Player #1:So Coach what's our game plan for the bug game?
  20. tutter_fan

*Looks at camera thinking*

Coach: Again, I'm not sure, but I think this is how we'll do it...

*Grabs a chalkboard, and starts scribbling on the chalkboard*